Page 438 of 449 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 6734

Thread: Nov. Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by mustangranch68 View Post
    well we finally booked. We will be at WW the week of Jan 16th, happy b-day to me......all of my friend wont be there to celebrate my b-day with me,,,,whatever will I do??????
    Go, enjoy, meet new friends and rub my face in the fact that it is less than 20 frickin degrees here! lol I would do the same for you!! Love you two, have fun, I am so jealous!! I still have the panties!!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Quote Originally Posted by born2bnekkid View Post
    Getting crazy with the holidays coming...haven't been here in days. CJ and Dave, thank you for last years pics...happy holidays!! I will most likely not send my pics until after the holidays...pretty soon going to have a housefull and do not want to share my vacation pics with the kids! lol We are heading to Florida the first week in January. I will try to do the cd after Christmas but before we leave. Love you guys! Hope all have a GREAT holiday!! We miss you!! We miss hedo!! I miss the damn sun...fricking less than 10 degrees with the windchill today...and after 7 inches of snow that just plain sucks! lol
    I know how it is. Just try to make sure we are not a year behind on the pictures again.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Go, enjoy, meet new friends and rub my face in the fact that it is less than 20 frickin degrees here! lol I would do the same for you!! Love you two, have fun, I am so jealous!! I still have the panties!!
    I SOOOOO wanted to see them this year.... Send me a picture!!!
    We need a Hedo fix.......SOON

Hedo III - Nov 07, 08, 09 & 10

Getting crazy with the holidays coming...haven't been here in days. CJ and Dave, thank you for last years pics...happy holidays!! I will most likely not send my pics until after the holidays...pretty soon going to have a housefull and do not want to share my vacation pics with the kids! lol We are heading to Florida the first week in January. I will try to do the cd after Christmas but before we leave. Love you guys! Hope all have a GREAT holiday!! We miss you!! We miss hedo!! I miss the damn sun...fricking less than 10 degrees with the windchill today...and after 7 inches of snow that just plain sucks! lol
    I think we have this years pic on it to..

Happy holidays and have a good trip to FL. I sure hope ted can get you to go back home. lol
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

[QUOTE=mustangranch68;86159]well we finally booked. We will be at WW the week of Jan 16th, happy b-day to me......all of my friend wont be there to celebrate my b-day with me,,,,whatever will I do??????[/QUOT

Good for you guys you may not have all your old friends but I'm sure you will meet some new ones and have a great trip.. I wish we could make it but just can't.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Thanks CJ....We will send updates.....we need to get together stateside this year!!

Thanks CJ....We will send updates.....we need to get together stateside this year!!
    I wish we were going with you guys. Do some naughty things you can only tell your Hedo friends about and then come back and tell us.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

that is for sure because I'm not sure we will make it back to Jamaica in Nov.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn View Post
    that is for sure because I'm not sure we will make it back to Jamaica in Nov.
    If ya'll aren't going, not sure we will, may wait to see who signs up to go! I would LOVE to get together over a long weekend! need to just plan it and do it! How about the end of January in Nashville?

hey Nov Crew. we are heading to H3 in a few weeks....(happy B-day to me, happy B-day to me...) anyway....what's the towel deal this year and are there any other changes from last Nov? I am reading that the food and other things are going down hill, is that true???

hey Nov Crew. we are heading to H3 in a few weeks....(happy B-day to me, happy B-day to me...) anyway....what's the towel deal this year and are there any other changes from last Nov? I am reading that the food and other things are going down hill, is that true???
    the towel thing is the same as last year. I did talk to the maid and now hedo sends all of its washing to another resort so that is why it is lke it is with the towels.

Hey to me me the food was great. you read stuff like that but it is the same as last year. It is what it is and what you make it. I love hedo it is one place that we can relax and not worry about who we will see and what we do.. so go meet new friends and have a blast.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

If ya'll aren't going, not sure we will, may wait to see who signs up to go! I would LOVE to get together over a long weekend! need to just plan it and do it! How about the end of January in Nashville?
    I will see if we are off . Dave is going to have to work new years so maybe we can do that will let you know.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Happy b day to you and have lots of fun...
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

I agree CJ,,,,,it is what you make it and we love it too, and face it.....we aren't there for the food anyway

We can't do end of January.. Suzie, I sent you mail!! We are looking at a May trip to Vegas... (Doing family vacation in January...going to try to see Mike and Cindy while we are there). Anyone up for Vegas?

We hope all have a happy holiday, and a happy and healthy new years!! Love and miss you all!!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Page 438 of 449 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448 ... LastLast