Thread: What group would we fit in with

What group would we fit in with

Ok so after about 4 yrs of not going to Hedo we are going to give it another shot 2019. We are hoping to find we'll know group or group of people that will have what we are looking for. We have lifestyle experience and would like to be part of group that has a younger crowd under under 50 or young at heart that brings a a few single BBC males as part of the group and have been stablish as respectful, clean and good performance. If you have a group in mind that you think will fit us well please let us know.

(

Blog Entries
    Hello couple with great expectations, Well you cant be sure who is in what group and defiantly no one can specificity you get BBC. I mean...it might be LBC ( little ) shapes sizes all vary. Plus WE ARE ALL young at heart that's why we go there. Regarding respectful, clean, 99% of Hedo vets are that, and re "good performance" ahhh that's a suck it and see if you don't mind the pun.

There is a "Young swingers" group they are all under 50 probably under 40. ( and look 12) It was our most hateful time over lapping with them. Talk about up their own ass !! Any way see the Hedo calendar. Generally you will find a mix of ages shapes and experiences in what ever month you choose. But, If you find out how to judge who's of good performance message me I'll pay for that info. Soo x
    April 9th-23rd

Quote Originally Posted by SooIan View Post
    Hello couple with great expectations, Well you cant be sure who is in what group and defiantly no one can specificity you get BBC. I mean...it might be LBC ( little ) shapes sizes all vary. Plus WE ARE ALL young at heart that's why we go there. Regarding respectful, clean, 99% of Hedo vets are that, and re "good performance" ahhh that's a suck it and see if you don't mind the pun.

There is a "Young swingers" group they are all under 50 probably under 40. ( and look 12) It was our most hateful time over lapping with them. Talk about up their own ass !! Any way see the Hedo calendar. Generally you will find a mix of ages shapes and experiences in what ever month you choose. But, If you find out how to judge who's of good performance message me I'll pay for that info. Soo x
    Not the recommendation we are looking so if anybody else has 2 cents. We been with Fluffs 3 Times first two where great 3rd was over the break up but cross paths with Marc & Carley had a great time at this point they are high in our list but figure we ask for recommendations and not opinions.

We are not consediring young swingers because the group is couples only and well the wife would enjoy some play time with a BBC

Performance somebody that has been in the lifestyle and been with couples as MFM and don’t gets stressed out or scared

I would look into Dirty Pervs, Playful Pussycats and possibly Tabu Spring Break. Those groups may have what you're looking for. Reach out to the group members there and see if they have FB groups you can maybe pop into and find out more about their groups. Overall they will have younger-ish group members and possibly (although not 100% sure) BBCs.

Good luck and have fun!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    I would look into Dirty Pervs, Playful Pussycats and possibly Tabu Spring Break. Those groups may have what you're looking for. Reach out to the group members there and see if they have FB groups you can maybe pop into and find out more about their groups. Overall they will have younger-ish group members and possibly (although not 100% sure) BBCs.

Good luck and have fun!
    Hey thanks for your reply we have party with Heather and Jason great people and we are part of the IOS FB. But we will look into the other groups.

Good luck and have fun!
    Hey thanks for your reply we have party with Heather and Jason great people and we are part of the IOS FB. But we will look into the other groups.

Quote Originally Posted by latinos28 View Post
    You're very welcome! Those were just 3 off the top of my head I thought would work for you.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Good luck and have fun!
    I would agree that the Pussycats or Dirty Pervs would likely fit the age range and are fun groups (have no experience with Tabu, so can't comment). I think you may find it hard to get information on single BBC and any groups which would cater to this. Your best bet is maybe to ask if any single BBC are going to hedo in the near future and see what weeks they're going... although probably not your best chance of having a good week.

At best, you may find (from responses or here or other sites) a week where up to 3 BBC guys are going, but likelihood that these are nice people who can perform???

Good luck in your search. I hope it works out for you.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ShyinOntario View Post
    I would agree that the Pussycats or Dirty Pervs would likely fit the age range and are fun groups (have no experience with Tabu, so can't comment). I think you may find it hard to get information on single BBC and any groups which would cater to this. Your best bet is maybe to ask if any single BBC are going to hedo in the near future and see what weeks they're going... although probably not your best chance of having a good week.

At best, you may find (from responses or here or other sites) a week where up to 3 BBC guys are going, but likelihood that these are nice people who can perform???

Good luck in your search. I hope it works out for you.

Thanks for the 411 indeed helpful, the whole BBC is not the biggest priority as we have friends that she plays when we visit Vegas but we been a few times to Temptation and we have met some really nice restpectfull young men but for some reason they get performance anxiety as we believe it’s their first time doing the MFM scenario. The types we went to Hedo we met the same BBC that had been traveling with that same group so that’s where the question about bbc traveling multiple times with the same group and he has a repetuation of being respectful and can perform while the husband isn’t present

Tom's Trips has a lot of great groups and they bring their own entertainment and DJ Mark Maze. We host a group with them the end of April every year. www.hedo-switch-hitters.com
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!