Thread: Ello!

Ello!

Hey guys, my wife and I are new to the group, looking to have an awesome damn time. We are new to this entire scene but have been curious for some time. We are super comfortable with our relationship and consider ourselves a good time. We plan on visiting HII near the end of Feburday for our first adult trip but need help, tips and tricks as this will be our first international trip together but we've hit a ton of states together. We both decided to join the forum to meet all of you beautiful people and we plan on going through the entire site for all the information needed. (Yes lawd ya'll are some beautiful ppl (yes we creeplifed the member photos lol)) I'm sure when you get to meet us you'll love us. . Key is very new at this forum thing so sometimes the posts may be slightly bare but this is a joint effort so I'll come clean it up. lol
    Last edited by KeyJay; 10-01-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Welcome - the best advice for now is to continue reading through the forum. Lots of great advice and some fun stories are in here. Next, continue to be involved in the discussion. Ask questions within the various topical discussions. There are awesome peeps in here, and we love sharing our experiences. We want you two to have the same wonderful time that we have had. The more the merrier!