Thread: Oct. Naughty Sch Grl Night?

Oct. Naughty Sch Grl Night?

This will be my wife and my first time… She is very excited to dress up for Naughty school girl night, but there seems to be a common concern that participation for dressing up is low. Just out of curiosity, how many of our October friends going plan on dressing up for the night?

I think the number of people who dress vary by the time of the year. We go in January and it seems participation is below 25% at dinner. But we have fun with it. We pick certain nights that we like and then go all out. WE always dress up for naughty school girl night.

All I can tell you is that if you guys have fun with it then go all out. It is our favorite night of the week. Don't get me wrong they are all fun but school girl is definitely the one we look forward to the most.
    Hedo 3 June 2001
    Hedo 2 December 2017
    Hedo 2 July 2018
    Hedo 2 December 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Tacticaldad47 View Post
    This will be my wife and my first time… She is very excited to dress up for Naughty school girl night, but there seems to be a common concern that participation for dressing up is low. Just out of curiosity, how many of our October friends going plan on dressing up for the night?
    Just back from 10 days at Hedo. The participation in the evening themes was very low. A number of reasons: been there, done that; don't want to pack too much in carry-on; the ECs handled the competitions with little regard to the guests' feelings -- almost contemptuous.

Perhaps it's time to rethink the whole theme thing (though they can be great fun if done properly).

Suggestion: do your own thing and enjoy the experience; go with any group themes that might be happening; don't expect too may other guests to 'dress' for dinner.

Most importantly: it is YOUR vacation, so do what YOU want to do.

PNK

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    Just back from 10 days at Hedo. The participation in the evening themes was very low. A number of reasons: been there, done that; don't want to pack too much in carry-on; the ECs handled the competitions with little regard to the guests' feelings -- almost contemptuous.

Perhaps it's time to rethink the whole theme thing (though they can be great fun if done properly).

Suggestion: do your own thing and enjoy the experience; go with any group themes that might be happening; don't expect too may other guests to 'dress' for dinner.

Most importantly: it is YOUR vacation, so do what YOU want to do.

PNK
    Sad to here PNK, but I believe you are correct in saying do your own thing. "Dress" for dinner and enjoy the experience if you want. Last December their was a lot of people that participated, but in July not so much. We don't really care about how many "dress" up, but the more the merrier.
    Hedo 3 June 2001
    Hedo 2 December 2017
    Hedo 2 July 2018
    Hedo 2 December 2018

We approached theme nights with a "do your own thing" mentality. Most of the times we had to mix and match outfits for more than one theme night just to save packing space. We weren't "perfectly" dressed for the occasion. But we had a blast anyway. My wife and I use vacations like this for our benefit, and if we had fun ourselves, then it was a success regardless of the level of participation. For instance, for Pajama night, she wore a cup-less corset, pasties, a thong, and stripper shoes... and won the competition. I wore PJ pants and a t-shirt. Neither of us really wore "pajamas". She was freaking hot, and she and I had a blast. That said, participation when we've visited was typically pretty good. I'd say about 50% of dinner guest would dress the theme, and the disco was about half full. Your mileage may vary. Just enjoy it all.

Like the others said, do what you want. We love dressing up, it gets us in the mood. School Girl night is our favorite, only one we really didn't do anything with was Jamaican night. We had a lot of fun with it, I'd say there were quite a bit of others that participated the week we were there. Couldn't say the percentage, but I'd say it's over 50% participation. Hoping it'll be the same when we go back in a couple months.

I will be dressing up most nights, that includes naughty school girl.

We are big fans of school girl night. Always look forward to that night and always dress for it. We like most of the other nights also but as others have said, we kind of do our own thing depending on our mood. Might dress in theme, might not.

The other influencer for us is where we are going to eat. If we are eating at Pastafari or Flame, we often want to wear 'normal' sexy clothes. Harry Sans is more in the buffet area, so we have worn theme night clothes there.

And we often like doing a costume change in the evening. Have dinner in one costume/outfit and change after dinner into something else. More outfits equal more fun!
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Glad to hear people are participating! Just out of curiosity… What time does the disco get cranking? This is our first time by the way

The disco doesn't really get to cranking... It's loud and renovated, looks great..... Just underused, like vacant

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So where do the “theme night” partys take place?

School Girl night is one of the most participated nights of the week.
    Just remember naughty school girls wear pigtails.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

we will both be wearing school girl outfits with matching panties and fishnet tights. hope we dont offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacticaldad47 View Post
    So where do the “theme night” partys take place?
    Theme nights essentially take place at dinner to start with. The people wander off to do what they want for the night from piano night to dancing to just chilling out or to losing the theme outfits and all clothes in general for some hedo fun lol.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62