Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drugs other then marijuana

Yes, but rather than risk that conversation with someone on duty, just ask the red hat man on the beach

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Duly noted

What about the the all mighty blue pill for men? The hubby like’s to to buy a little extra when we go to Mexico for a little crazy fun every once in awhile. We never been to Jamaica and we are headed there in October and wanted to know if he could pick some up there? -Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Brantay52 View Post
    What about the the all mighty blue pill for men? The hubby like’s to to buy a little extra when we go to Mexico for a little crazy fun every once in awhile. We never been to Jamaica and we are headed there in October and wanted to know if he could pick some up there? -Taylor
    Just remember, you are NOT going to Mexico, you are going to Jamaica -- totally different people, laws, etc. Take your own blue pills (if you need them). Not a problem for many of us, but who wants to go find a local Doctor, get a prescription, find a pharmacy etc.

PNK
    Just back from Hedo

we don't partake in any of the drugs but many do, just be careful from those we've spoken with and things we've heard through the grapevine the drugs there are way stronger than what's in the US because it's usually cut so much in the US... we have been at the resort when people have died from overdosing. We've been there 13 trips or so and I know we've seen at least 2 people die and word was they overdosed... just our 2 cents, take it for what it is

Yeah, so we bought 3 tablets of E from Redhat. It was not E. Not sure what it was, but most likely it was mainly meth. We were up until 1pm the next day and thought we were losing our minds. Had to pretty much talk my wife down from a ledge. Confronted Redhat the next day and he asked if we wanted anything else from him. Fuck no, just do us a favor and don't sell that meth as E to anyone else. We talked to two other couples that had the same experience with him this past week. Don't risk it with this man. Whatever we took had the opposite effect as E. We weren't turned on at all, no warm fuzzies, no tingles, no loving emotions, just paranoia and thinking we would on die.

Hey, man. I am not using marijuana - workout is my drug, actually. I am practicing different sports since I was a little boy, and I can't live without it right now. I am 190cm and 80kg of pure muscle. I am training hard everyday, and it makes me stronger and healthier. It's much better than marijuanna, dude. However, I am using different bodybuilding supplements, like SARMs, but you cannot call them drugs.

Ok my 2 cents worth.

I do not care what you do, I will not judge. We just got back and there was 3 overdoses while we were there. In my opinion if you are in a different country buying from an unknown source be careful.

We don't partake in any extra drugs either - weed's great for us! We did our first trip but I didn't like the heat and feeling like crap after (that was in 2015). We have seen other partake in recent trips . I do hear it is stronger - so start with dosing small. I've seen a few overdoses during our trips and it can be scary when you're in a different country!
    -A&Z

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Hey i am a big smoker and would never tell anyone what to do but my wife and I have seen people have really really bad reactions so just be very careful who you get it from good luck
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

I agree that we should be informed about what we buy. That is why I am always seeking recommendations from experienced people. What kind of CBD would you recommend to me?

It's always better to make informed decisions before buying something. I've been exploring the world of CBD oils myself, and it can be quite overwhelming to decide which one to choose. Based on my personal experience, I would recommend looking for a full-spectrum CBD oil that is organically grown and free from harmful chemicals. You can also check out customer reviews and ratings to get an idea about the product's effectiveness. Recently, I was searching for the best CBD oil for pain, and I came across an informative article that helped me to choose the right product. The article discussed the benefits of CBD oil for pain relief and recommended some top brands that have high-quality CBD oils.
    Last edited by Grrudwin1980; 04-05-2023 at 04:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12