Thread: Texas couples

Texas couples

Any one been to otr4u resort. Looking to go. Just hoping for some info. Or invites fun couples

We have been going there for years! I was actually a resident for several years with my first husband. Now I go as often as I can with my second husband! We love OTR4U because it is as close to Hedo as we can get while still in Texas! Relaxing, sexy fun, pool, hot tub, remote control plane/helicopter field, potlucks on the weekends, sexy night club on Friday and Saturday nights, fun themes to dress up to. Stripper poles, bar, dance floor, stage, shadow box and pool table in the club. DJ takes requests and even marks songs that you request with your name so that they can play it the next weekend you are there without you having to request it again! Karaoke on Sat. Afternoons, special events throughout the year. Check out the website for more info! Cabins for rent, as well as RV and tent sites. Residential area where you can choose a spot and pay by the month. 120 acres of fun! Buildings, restrooms, kitchen, cabins etc. are immaculate, and the staff works so hard to make sure that you are happy!
    An amazing bunch of fun people to hang out with. Some are nudist, some are swingers and some are both or neither! Sexy fun to be had by all! I promise you will have fun! Just go!
    Be sure to telll the owners, David and Gay, that Cowgirl sent you!
    Cowgirl

Never heard of it before
    Looked it up and it looks pretty cool. Maybe we'll go someday but it's kinda far since we're in Austin