Thread: Hedo Etiquette

Hedo Etiquette

Just got back from a great vacation at Hedo. Just wondering though is it the norm for men to go up to women
    At any time,any place and plant a tongue lashing kiss or a squeeze of the boob with out the concent of the husband or for that matter the women?

Blog Entries
    Not uncommon at Hedo..... Ofcourse it is very risky behavior because the impulsive frisky man is often shunned by his fellow guests if he tries this with an unwilling woman and if he keeps it up could even risk being banned permanently from Hedo. However for a woman who like this sort of spontaneity... it is welcome and exciting. Always best to ask the husband AND the woman first! If one has long standing friendships with certain individuals....and behavioral patterns are previously established....certain women would be deeply disappointed NOT to have both breasts fondled by a friend who sneaks up behind her in the buffet line OR the pelvic thrusting 'traditional' greeting upon arrival from another creative and trusted male friend while hubby looks appalled but then forgives quickly because he respects and loves this guy at all other times OR the lovely spontaneous (no warning) tongue kisses from yet another old friend every time they meet...
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 09-16-2018 at 01:42 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Just got back from a great vacation at Hedo. Just wondering though is it the norm for men to go up to women
    At any time,any place and plant a tongue lashing kiss or a squeeze of the boob with out the concent of the husband or for that matter the women?
    This is definitely a rarity and like JuicyLucie said, the man would often get shunned by fellow guests. It is definitely better to ask for permission to touch before doing so. Should this happen to me or happen in my presence, one would not want to find out the consequences of said action. If this happened to you, just be aware that it is not normal and hopefully did not ruin your Hedo experience.
    Last edited by JayNSteph; 09-16-2018 at 01:50 PM.
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Thank you everyone. As the week went on I had to tell him to quit stocking me and my husband was very patient through out the week.

I'm with you, Jay. Along with me, my wife goes to Hedo to enjoy a liberated atmosphere -- not to be freely pawed by any jerk who fancies himself irresistible. And like you, my first response would be to defend her honor and send a very clear message. But I've played enough sports to know that both combatants, the aggressor and the defender, almost always get tossed from the game. And a Hedo vacation is a very expensive game from which to be tossed. Would you ever worry about that part, or for that matter, does the resort consider who was the instigator and judge accordingly? Again, my instinct is to do the right thing, but it seems like a tough call.
    Last edited by MacHeath; 09-16-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MacHeath View Post
    I'm with you, Jay. Along with me, my wife goes to Hedo to enjoy a liberated atmosphere -- not to be freely pawed by any jerk who fancies himself irresistible. And like you, my first response would be to defend her honor and send a very clear message. But I've played enough sports to know that both combatants, the aggressor and the defender, almost always get tossed form the game. And a Hedo vacation is a very expensive game from which to be tossed. Would you ever worry about that part, or for that matter, does the resort consider who was the instigator and judge accordingly? Again, my instinct is to go the right thing, but it seems like a tough call.
    Thanks MacHeath but it was me, Steph, who stated that. Jay would probably wait to see if I needed assistance before he would step in.

As a group host, if anyone feels uncomfortable regarding another guest, I would take care of it myself and I have asked that anyone in my group come to us if they are feeling harassed. Either we would talk to the guest ourselves or talk to management, if needed. Keep that in mind next time. If someone is harassing you and you have asked him to stop, you can either go to a (any) group host that is there (if you know who they are) or talk to management. That behavior would not be condoned in any way.

www.noodbrood.com

That would not be "normal" considering our experience over many trips, but like my wife says, sometimes behavior is altered by alcohol. So while she probably wouldn't like an incident like you described to happen to her (unless maybe he kissed really well, lol), she would be gentle with her first rebuff, then ramp it up if he doesn't get it. Over our five trips guys have always asked if they could touch her. Sometimes women touch me without asking, but that's a whole different set of standards, lol. Now we have had ladies ask my wife first before they started to suck on me, but that's certainly more extreme than a little touching.
    Mitch & Melisa

Well stated, Steph. (And forgive me for assuming.) Always good advice to proceed cautiously and through channels. Last thing I want is to have my vacation ended prematurely -- and worse, spending time in a foreign jail cell. --Mac

Quote Originally Posted by MacHeath View Post
    Well stated, Steph. (And forgive me for assuming.) Always good advice to proceed cautiously and through channels. Last thing I want is to have my vacation ended prematurely -- and worse, spending time in a foreign jail cell. --Mac
    No worries Mac! Most people assume it is Jay talking, when actually I am usually running this handle, I should sign off who is speaking, might help.

~Steph

www.noodbrood.com

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't happen - we have seen that happen often, it may look like they are strangers if you are new to the place, but later you may find out that they know each other pretty well. I
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

This comes up at swingers parties also. No it is not acceptable. Men sometimes get the wrong idea when they see friends greeting each other that way because they have longstanding consent established. If a stranger did that to me he would be lucky to get away without a trip to the infirmary.

You're describing sexual assault. I've been to hedo 17 times and while spontaneity may excite some, I would opine that it is frowned upon by 99 percent of people. Your description totally breaks protocol with any lifestyle folks I know.

My wife didn't have any issues, everyone was very respectful to her as it should be with all women. Now me on the other hand, I got a handshake to my junk that took me offguard. But it was all in good fun, it was apparently a "Welcome to your first time at Hedo" shake, lol.

I had a hedo handshake once in the hot tube, I didn't mind. That was great way for this women to introduce herself. I thought it was fun. But that's me. I am not sure everyone would have the same reaction. As for touching women, I always ask permission before touching their breast. My experience : all the women I asked said yes. I just love Hedo!

if anyone just grabs my wife like this person mentioned were going to have a problem. Im down for a good time but you dont just grab someone else wife like that.