Thread: Thinking about going to hedo II with my girl...

Thinking about going to hedo II with my girl...

I have been looking into resorts like hedo and all roads seem to lead back to this or Desire in Mexico. Just have a few questions or concerns. We are in our late 20s and are an interracial couple. From what little I’ve found it seems that most the people here tend to be fairly older and I am wondering is there a lot of people from all over that come here? Or other interracial couples that go to Hedo? I ask because we would enjoy a little something different. Lol
    Last edited by Flywhiteguy; 09-08-2018 at 03:04 AM.

Blog Entries
    You will find all age groups and all body types.
    Age is just a number and you would never know unless someone tells you.

We hope to return again.

Prices have gotten a little steep when compared to other options.

You can be as wild or mild as you want to be with no judgments

Blog Entries
    You will find all age groups and all body types.
    Age is just a number and you would never know unless someone tells you.

We hope to return again.

Prices have gotten a little steep when compared to other options.

You can be as wild or mild as you want to be with no judgments

Registered User jeanie_hotpants's Avatar
    You may want to looking into going with a group like Young Swingers, if you would like to be there with more people your own age.

As far as interracial, my last trip was with my ex-boyfriend, who is African American. For some reason, we felt like the staff was gawking at us often. You would think they have seen it all. I don't feel like the guests paid any mind. We did spend most of our time alone and on the clothing optional side, but that was because we wanted a more romantic and quiet vacation. People didn't hesitate to strike up conversation whenever we ventured more populated areas though.

Hedo is a pretty judgement free zone, for the most part.
    Jeanie Hotpants

Past trips:
    May 4-11, 2019 with the Fluffernutters for Princess Week
    March 2016 with Hedo Amigos
    Sept 2011 with Hellians
    Sept 2010 with Hellians
    Aug 2009

Thank you for your answer i was gettin nervous I worded it too awkwardly and wasn’t going to get a response ��. My girlfriend is actually African as well and I want to see her with other black men as well as older white guys.
    Last edited by Flywhiteguy; 09-08-2018 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks for your response, That’s what I am hoping for all ages, races, shapes and sizes. I’ve been looking into these kind of resorts ever since we started goin on vacation and bein a little risqué naturally between showing off her body more or sneaking sex in the pool or on balcony while people were there or watching.

Go - Nearly most (99%) are going to be judgment free. Most folks at Hedo are extremely accepting of other people regardless of the issues (size, age, race, etc...)

The folks there are super-friendly and very helpful...!!

You'll be able to find what your looking for there more easily than Desire.

Go - Nearly most (99%) are going to be judgment free. Most folks at Hedo are extremely accepting of other people regardless of the issues (size, age, race, etc...)

The folks there are super-friendly and very helpful...!!

You'll be able to find what your looking for there more easily than Desire.

I am small and Black, my husband is large and white. We got stared at a ton. So be prepared to be gawked at. Also being on the younger side, be prepared for constant advances.
    The guests were mostly white...like 95%, a few Black and latino couples.... there was one other interracial couple while we were there. There were a fair amount of international guests sprinkled in from Europe tho. You wanting to see your girl with older white males....thatll be easy. If she is cute theyll be tripping over themselves to get to her. Be prepared for many ....um....skin color fetishists. Also there are many Black men who come over that are locals so youll certainly find someone to fulfill your other wish.
    There are a few weeks that have Black groups so that may be an option if you are seeking Black american men to watch with your girl. It is a friendly and open vibe overall. You guys are gunna have a great time.

Thank you and yes she is definitely something to want lol, the people tripping over her and makin a lot of advances will help I feel because the fact we will be virgins. What do you mean by gawked at in what way? And no not necessarily black american I guess just more so atleast a black guy once. And I feel like her with a few older white men with be sexy for her and them she’s not used to white guys like that especially older ones.

Just my half-penny worth of comments, but we are older (50's) and I'm more white and my wife is more mixed. Feb. 2019 will be our 6th trip. Do I look more at interracial couples? Probably yes. Do I look more at younger couples? Probably yes. But I don't think of it as gawking, I think of it more as admiring. I won't speak for staff, but if guests are looking (staring?) then it most likely means you are attractive and you are providing a brief "turn-on" moment for the viewer. You might find yourselves the center of attention for conversation too, but I think which week you attend and which groups predominate that week will influence whether the conversations are more direct requests to play, or more subtle requests. Back to age, we've made friends with younger couples and we've made friends with older couples. When you meet at Hedo it quickly comes down to personality.
    Now if you want to play a little in public and in front of me, I'll certainly want to watch. And if you want to hit on my wife, that's a turn-on for me too, lol, so I can't wait! Bottom line, you'll spend lots of time asking questions and building expectations (that's half the fun). Then you'll get there and it will be nothing like what you expected, but in most cases will be even better.
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by cococutie View Post
    I am small and Black, my husband is large and white. We got stared at a ton. So be prepared to be gawked at. Also being on the younger side, be prepared for constant advances.
    The guests were mostly white...like 95%, a few Black and latino couples.... there was one other interracial couple while we were there. There were a fair amount of international guests sprinkled in from Europe tho. You wanting to see your girl with older white males....thatll be easy. If she is cute theyll be tripping over themselves to get to her. Be prepared for many ....um....skin color fetishists. Also there are many Black men who come over that are locals so youll certainly find someone to fulfill your other wish.
    There are a few weeks that have Black groups so that may be an option if you are seeking Black american men to watch with your girl. It is a friendly and open vibe overall. You guys are gunna have a great time.
    Great trip report, thanks for sharing your experience with us!