Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Club Mobay, is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Peache View Post
    On departure, or leaving, do you still need to line up to check in or can that be done through the Club. We lined up for ages
    on our last trip when leaving. I would love to bypass this as well as Customs.
    You first check in with your airline, then proceed to a special immigration / secruity check, line for Club Mobay guests.
    Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly,
    laugh insanely, fuck like there is no tomorrow, and forgive quickly.

April 10 to April 27 2019 with:
    Butt Crack Tours_______ and ________Biff's Bunch

Blog Entries
    I see you are Auzzies and yes check-in can be slow especially as you probably flying on a larger long-haul plane. Check-in is done at Jamaican speed.
    Dave and Claire

Thanks guys, yes we learnt that on the last trip. I guess we will have to just face it again.

Cheers

Thanks guys, yes we learnt that on the last trip. I guess we will have to just face it again.

Cheers

we started using it a few years back and sometimes its worth every penny and sometimes it doesn't help at all. Just as someone mentioned above it's all about departure times, etc. We now book a premium jacuzzi room so it's now part of the package we get but I recommend it if you arrive at certain times when 4 - 6 planes arrive because your wait for customs could be an hour plus. It is nice on departure because you generally get to the airport 2 hours before your flight and it's nice to kick back with free drinks and finger foods before your flight. Now if you plan to shop at the airport it may not be worth your wild because you may not have much time in the lounge and usually the departure lines aren't as much of an issue when you're departing as they are when you're arriving. Another way to look at is the cost especially for departure is it's generally the same cost as lunch and drinks at the airport and you get the fast passes through customs along with the the food and drinks

We arrived Sept 19th, Club Mobay was totally worth it! Hundreds of people waiting in front of immigration. We were through immigration and customs in less than 5 minutes
    Spice Lanzarote 2x
    Cap d'Agde 2x
    La Mirage Gran Canaria 1x
    Hedo II 1x

We has zero problems coming or going the only time we've been. There was a 20 minute lineup on arrivals which I'm fine with. Departure, there was no line up I can remember.

We'll be arriving around 3pm on a Thurs in May, just like last time. Thinking hard about getting the arrival portion Club Mobay just as insurance.

When you guys talk about line ups on departure, do you mean at the airline counter, or customs, or what?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123