Thread: Three nights in October not enough ?

Three nights in October not enough ?

I think I know the answer but I’m trying to make the most of my 7 nights in Jamaica. I have to be in Ocho Rios by Friday latest. We’re first timers in our 30’s looking for an adventure and I’m booked for 3 nights before we head to OR. Considering adding a night because I have a feeling I’m not going to want to leave. That said, do you think my wife and I can get a full experience in 3 nights/4days? Won’t be my last question but this forum has been incredibly helpful. Thanks

I would say it depends on the couple, we've read reviews where couples said they didn't decide to go to the nude side or interact with others until half way through their vacation and regretted that they didn't do it day 1. We stayed on the nude side from day 1 when we were there for 6 nights earlier this year and felt our experience was more than we could have imagined. When we got home we already missed it and wanted to go back, I think for a lot of people no matter how long your stay you're going to think it's "not long enough", lol. We're going back for 11 nights later this year and I suspect we'll have the same feeling when we get back.

Appreciate the response. We’re total newbies but psyched to go and both agreed we’re not going to waste any time and jump right in and make the most of our time time there. After all, it’s the whole reason we’ve decided to try it out. I’ve read enough of these posts encouraging everyone to just get naked as soon as possible. If there happpens to be a room available for that extra night at the end, and don’t want to leave quite yet we can always stay. Thanks again

We just came back from a stay at Couples resort in Negril. We did 2 day passes during our week and regretted not originally booking Hedo for our entire week. You'll probably have such a great time at Hedo in your 3 or 4 days, it may (at least in our experience) make the rest of your trip seem a little dull. We found Couples to be a beautiful resort, it just wasn't Hedo.
    Last edited by popatop; 08-22-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

When in October are you there?

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

That’s what we said. We’ll prob be better off 4 nights at Hedo and 3 at the Sandals in OR. I can’t inagine that place is going to compare in terms of fun and excitement level but we have an obligation there we need to attend. Any great stories worth sharing I’d love to hear about them. What to do? Not do? Your overall experience etc? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino99 View Post
    I can't imagine that place is going to compare in terms of fun and excitement level
    You are correct, the two places will not compare, it will feel like 2 different vacations. The fact you said you're looking for an adventure, and going to jump right in, you won't regret that. You'll be amazed how comfortable and natural you'll feel being naked around other naked people having a great time. My advice would be to plan on staying the 4 nights at Hedo, stay up late, get up early and party your asses off! You'll have a fantastic time. Then use the last 3 days at Sandals to recuperate!!

Sandals probably includes a Dunns River Falls excursion. I highly recommend doing that one time. You may never get back to OR again, cause' you'll have too much fun at Hedo!!
    Last edited by popatop; 08-22-2018 at 11:55 PM.
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- August, 2018 including 2 day passes to Hedo

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino99 View Post
    Appreciate the response. We’re total newbies but psyched to go and both agreed we’re not going to waste any time and jump right in and make the most of our time time there. After all, it’s the whole reason we’ve decided to try it out. I’ve read enough of these posts encouraging everyone to just get naked as soon as possible. If there happpens to be a room available for that extra night at the end, and don’t want to leave quite yet we can always stay. Thanks again
    Can't agree more. My wife was the more nervous of the two of us, but after 10 minutes she was completely nude and wanting to go get a drink. We were both shocked she got naked before I did, lol. Ever since that moment we hated when we had to put clothes on at all, lol.

I would opine that after your 3-4 days stay at Hedo, you will be very bored at the next resort.

Blog Entries
    we dod 17 days there and we still didn't want to leave. can't see us going to hedo for 4 days and then going to any other resort. Is it Oct yet?
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

It will be our first time at Hedo in Oct, we have booked 14 nights. Oct 6th - Oct 20th. Looking forward to making new friends.