Thread: Newbie Headed to Hedonism - need advice - mostly about sunburn :)

Smile Newbie Headed to Hedonism - need advice - mostly about sunburn :)

Hey everyone
    I am a 47-year-old woman who has just entered into this "scene" or community by dating a man in an open marriage. So, needlesstosay I have to vacation alone, so I just booked a trip to Hedonism. Went full in on the "au naturel
    side, I figure if I'm going, then fuck it, let's do it.
    Any advice for me? Im so nervous, but I am really open to experiencing it all.

Here is the real question, they say on the nude side you have to be fully nude. I am Irish and so pale I'm translucent. What is the protocal on this? I want to follow the rules but I will fry like bacon, no matter the SPF. Can I wear a wrap? Will I be asked not to
    Any help you can give me will make this old lady who is rediscovering herself very happy!

If you are at the nude beach, pool, hottub areas, you are required to be nude. If you linger clothed for more the a minute, security will come along and remind you it is the nude side and to either disrobe or leave. The rest of the property is clothing optional
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Every half hour or so ask somebody to apply some SPF 50 to your backside. You will make a lot of friends and if you keep up the routine it should prevent burning as long as you don't miss any places.

No worries. More shade at this resort than most of the others we've been to. Lots of shade can be found on both the nude beach, and the clothing optional beach as well as the prude pool. There's also umbrellas up by the main pool which are good, depending on the time of day.

Hello there, so two sides to this answer from the two of us. My hubby's response who is part Irish is "since you are Irish, don't worry about the sun. You'll spend most of your time under the shade of the bar". The official sunblock of the Irish is standing at the bar, out of the sun. If you somehow do find yourself in the sun, then you have two options...1) do what every other Irishman/woman does; burn, peel and repeat.. Second option; find a willing body to lay on top of you, thus blocking the sun...after all you said you were ready to experience it all" ��
    My response(female to female) is to get up early and grab yourself a lawn chair with a sun umbrella, lather yourself with SPF 50+ and enjoy yourself! Stay out of the high noon to 2:30pm sun. I burn easy, and have been in the nude pool, for many hours both in the pool, on lawn chairs, and with a cap/hat. I have used a non-greasy sunscreen spf50, and have never burnt! I have generally very pale skin due to my ancestors and freckle and burn normally way too easily. There are enough places in and out of the nude pool to stand, be at the bar, and in the shade to enjoy the vibe and participate. Something about Hedo gives me a great tan...all over �� Go and enjoy!
    2021 Nov 20 to Dec 4 (15 days) Hedo II (Covid pandemic)
    2020 Nov 21 to Dec 5 (15 days) Hedo II (Baz Adv Dive cert-Pandemic)
    2019 May Secrets Hideaway FL
    2019 Dec 6 to 16th (11 days) Hedo II
    2018 Dec 26 to 2019 Jan 7 Hedo II (13 days) Happy NYE
    2017 Nov 22-Dec 2: Hedo II (11 days)
    2017 Sept 14-16: Sandy Bottoms Resort
    2017 Apr 28-May 8: Hedo II (10 days perfect) New friends, experiences and great times along with OW Scuba cert
    2016 Jan 1-Jan 8: Hedo II (8 days) newbies and enjoyed