Thread: Naughty in N'awlins 2018 - Daily Journal

Naughty in N'awlins 2018 - Daily Journal

Wow! Just wow!

This was our first NiN and the experience has left us with all the warm fuzzy feelings (and bite marks, bruises and a sore pussy...)

We didn’t know what NiN was all about - we were fresh little newbies and decided we had to try this out at least once in our lifetime. It’s changed everything for us. We connected with so many amazing people. We partied with our idols. We learned from seminars. We fucked like freaks in the playrooms and dungeon.

This is more than a party. It honors who we all are and sometimes who we can’t be everyday.

The ability to live my truth everyday here encourages me to do this at home too. It was so free, so lovely and WE WILL BE BACK!

A special thank you to all those who work so hard to make this event happen. I can’t imagine the amount of teamwork and planning that goes into an event like this. So blessed to experience this, so blessed.

We wanted to share our daily journal of how the trip was for us! Below is the day-by-day play-by-play, hope you enjoy

DAY 1
    We arrived Tuesday evening so we could decompress from our day of travel and rest up for all the activities! We checked into our hotel at the Astor (Alexa Tower), got some dinner and walked around.

We made our way to the Drinkery to meet up with other Naughties at a private party for attendees only! We met some sexy couples and got back to our room around 1AM!

DAY 2
    Wednesday we met with Swinger Diaries for breakfast at The Ruby Slipper and then had some top secret meetings to attend!

Afterwards we got some late lunch at Felix's and, again, the food was out of this world! We attended the Welcome Seminar and learned more about NiN (highly recommend this for newbies!).

We rushed to get ready in white right after for the parade. There were signs, beads and SO MANY SWINGERS! It was so incredible to walk the parade surrounded by community 📷<3

Afterwards we walked around exploring and drinking and found a place for dinner, Remoulde! Again we feasted on seafood!

We finally made our way back to the hotel after dinner and I changed into another white dress and we headed down to the ball! There were so many amazing costumes and outfits! We danced, I hula hooped and we chatted with so many HAWT people! I think we crawled back to our room around 1AM again! WE WERE TRYING TO PACE OURSELVES!

DAY 3
    Thursday - probably one of our craziest busiest days!

We woke up and ate some of the snacks we bought on Tuesday in the room for breakfast - we had to get ready for a podcaster meet-n-greet later that morning.

The meet-n-greet went amazing and tons of people shower up to talk to Swinger Diaries, Average Swingers, Two or More to Tango & us!

Afterwards we went to lunch with Average Swingers where I was gifted some sweet oyster forks from our awesome waitress. We then made our way to Pat O'Brien's to try some famous Hurricane's - damn those things are dangerous!

James and I took a stop at the hotel after to comes down off the hurricane high and then we met some more of the Naughty crew at a bar takeover at Bourbon Heat. I was able to dance with my titties out and no body cared!

From there we recorded a special episode with Carol and David from the Sexy Lifestyle and some more special guests (link below).

We were starving after we finished so we went with some other industry people for a special dinner and had an incredible time sharing laughs, love and dirty talk 📷:P

We were pretty tired after a FULL DAY of partying and meeting people so we decided to do the Christmas in July party at the hotel instead of House of Blue or Colettes. It wasn't that busy so we thought what a great time to check out the Playrooms.

The Playrooms were more like a PLAYFLOOR! We have never seen anything like it! We played in the Group Playroom but also checked out all the others - there were so many different room suited to all the different people attending the event. The idea of consent was loud and clear all over the floor and not once did I feel violated or uncomfortable.

After we got some pizza (yes they bring in pizza to keep your energy up!) we headed back to our room and zonked out...

DAY 4
    Friday - things start to heat up!

We started the day with a huge Smoothie King! Veggies and fruits earn't exactly a big part of the NOLA diet and I needed my greens!

We met Swinger Diaries in the lobby and sat and talked for a bit before heading to the Wet T-Shirt contest at Krazy Korner. That was a BLAST! It was so much fun to watch - I think next year I gotta enter 📷:P

We came back to the hotel after to record a podcast with Average Swingers. It was surreal to be recording in the room with so many people we look up to! (link below)

Afterwards we indulged in some amazing afternoon delight 📷:P

We didn't want to miss the foam party so after our play date we got ready and headed back out to Bourbon Street. I was STARVING so we did the only logical thing and got a Lucky Dog. Seriously BEST street meat EVER!

The foam party was out of this world! I had so much fun dancing topless in the foam! The place was packed and we were able to talk to so many different people. We even found some fellow Calgarians!

We headed back to the hotel after the foam party to take a dip at the nude pool. It was packed in the pool and nakie people were everywhere! We opted to sit on the side for this one and had fun drinking our bubba cups and meeting more people.

We showered after the pool and got ready for the Annual Lifestyle Awards! That was such an incredible thing to watch! I felt so proud of our community coming together and celebrating. One thing I will say though - we need more ladies representing! I kept track of the men vs. women speeches and sadly I feel like the women's voice was often second or none 📷

After the awards we were again starving. We hit up Bourbon House - the restaurant in the hotel and ate some delicious oysters and shrimp.

With our energy up we made it back to the Blackout Party and danced the night away with some friends we found. We ended up going back to our room for some sexy time with them before calling it a night. What a fabulous day!

DAY 5
    Saturday - last official day of NiN!

We didn't sleep in too late Saturday because we wanted to attend Dr. Nancy's seminar. It felt really good to bring everything back home and make time or reconnecting during all the craziness that NiN has to offer. I am also a HUGE fan of Dr. Nancy & was honored to finally meet her in person!

After the workshop we had another top secret meeting which chewed up most of our morning. By the time that was finished we were FAMISHED so we found some lunch & stuffed our faces!

We headed to Razoo to watch the Ms No Swimsuit competition after eating - something we were told NOT TO MISS! Unfortunately, it was packed! We were at the very back & I was lucky if I could just see the top of the girls' heads! It was also a bazillion degrees that day & near the back meant you were in the direct sunlight.

So we left! And we went to The Swamp which was hosting the other NiN party. It was decently busy & we ordered drinks and talked with people who were hanging out there. Not too long after I needed to go back to the hotel (AC bathroom required!) so we left & went back to our room.

When we got there it was clear a nap was needed! I RARELY nap so I used my Meditation app and found a power nap one to listen to. Instantly I was out!

When we woke up we both felt incredibly refreshed! We grabbed some quick dinner nearby and got ready for the industry Meet-n-Greet!

The meet-n-greet was amazing! We met lots faces behind the companies we follow and had so much fun exchanging info and stories. Bob & Tess appeared in the craziest Mardi Gras costumes! We got some pics with them & went back to the room to change into our costumes.

The mardi gras party was just starting when we got back. A man dressed in a mirrored suit started dancing on the dance-floor alone. We stood watching and then he grabbed my hand and took me onto the floor! It was time to start the dancing! We went and rounded up more people to dance with us and eventually everyone was moving and shaking!

The King & Queen were announced a few hours later - congrats to John & Jackie Melfi! You are so deserving 📷<3 They all threw out beads for the audience to catch and once we got some we went out to the balcony with friends to throw them at the passerby's below! It was so much fun!

We took a quick stroll down Bourbon Street to show off our costumes but that evening it was a little feisty so we went back to the hotel only after a couple of blocks. We danced for a bit before deciding that the dungeon needed to be found!

James and I ventured over to the AC Hotel in search of the dungeon and we were not disappointed. It was quiet so we found a cross and James worked his magic on me! It felt so good to be so naughty in front of everyone! Around 3AM we left the dungeon and crashed back in our room!

DAYS 6 & 7
    Sunday & Monday - Sad it's over, happy it happened!

We slept in HARD on Sunday! It was sad hearing all the people leave around us - most check out Sunday I guess! We decided to stay 2 extra days (the rooms were only $99/night + tax) and be actual tourists!

We got up late and went for a breakfast with another couple who stayed behind. I was sad to not be sporting the pink landyard anymore

The day before we got a special invite to a place in NOLA where we could chillax in the nude in a pool. Of course we accepted and got ready for that after eating. We filled up our Bubba Cups and made our way to our destination.

It was a STUNNING oasis and exactly what we needed after 4 days of NiN! We relished in the chill vibes and talked with other Nin-ers about our experience.

We couldn't stay long because we had another top secret meeting that we had to attend. So we packed up and made our way back to the hotel for that.

By the time w finished it was dinner time. We wanted to go to Oceana for the last event of NiN - the post party meet-n-greet. We were running late and didn't know that you actually sat down with other couples from NiN at tables in the restaurant. When the staff took us to our table everyone was already eating and we were looking at them like "are you swingers or vanilla...." We quickly figured they were NiN-ers and ordered our food after everyone was done :P

We wanted to check out Colette after but we were WAY TOO DAMN TIRED. So at around midnight we called it a night.

On Monday we got up early and played tourist around the city. We explored everywhere we could and found some pretty sweet crystal shops and voodoo temples! I LOVED IT!

We had a fancy dinner that evening to end our night and then stopped at Hustler drunk on martinis on the way back to the hotel. We got 20% in our welcome package for NiN so we bought a whole whack of sweet toys!!! Drunk shopping is the best! We eagerly got our asses back to the hotel to test out the toys and were not disappointed by our purchases!

And that was the end of NOLA for us. I cannot find enough good words to say about NiN - it truly was life changing for us. If you have any questions or wanna come with us next year please reach out!

We are already planning on going back (yes - that’s how much fun it is) and we want to bring some sweet people with us!

If you SIGN UP NOW you will receive $100(US) credit which is huge for us Canadians!
    This will be the lowest price available for next year’s event and it will guarantee you a spot in our main hotel.

Also follow on Instagram for pics & vids of our trip CLICK HERE

Check out our WEBSITE HERE

And listen to our Podcast HERE!
    -A&Z

Great trip report, sounds like you guys had a blast.
    Le Cap d'Agde - 2016, 2018, 2019
    Hedonism II - 2015, 2016, 2017
    Sea Mountain Resort, Palm Springs - 2016
    Hidden Beach Resort - 2015

Upcoming Trip: Hedonism II January 5th - 12th 2023

SO MUCH FUN! I didn't want to go in with many expectations but my mind was blown everyday! I think also pacing ourselves and not indulging in too much booze was also a reason why we enjoyed ourselves. I know our very first LS trip (to hedo) I drank way too much the first night and suffered for a few days because of it -_-
    -A&Z

We used to love going to NIN, we have been every year since 2010 except this year. Unfortunately, for us and a lot of other people we know it has gotten too crowded and you can't enjoy yourself at the really fun afternoon parties like Razoo and the Beach. We will still probably go again but it was definitely more fun when it was less crowded.
    Buddy & Serife

Hedonism II Nov. 26-Dec. 2nd 2020

Too many previous visits to list!!

There were a lot of people at the clubs during the day. But really that's only a portion of the event! They have 4 bar takeover a day and usually one is a lot busier than the other. Or you can hit up the seminars too
    -A&Z