Thread: Cocktails International July 13-20 2019

Cocktails International July 13-20 2019

Cocktails International is a bunch of folks who gather once a year for a week of fun in the sun down in Jamaica, at Hedonism II. Our next trip will be July 13th - 20th 2019 and will be the groups 16th annual trip. We are a varied and quite diverse group. Our members come from all over, with many different occupations and personalities. The age range of our members tends to be 20 on up. Most of our members are looking for a week of social activities as well as being able to do things on their own. We are a group that wholeheartedly supports each couple/individual's choice to do what they want on their vacation.

Throughout Cocktails week we have scheduled events. Each event is optional but I must say the welcome party, and group dinner are well attended and the naughty gift exchange is always a highlight! While we formally get together (at Hedo 2) once a year, informally we've had group members meet for weekends, gather for luau's and basically crisscross the US to say hi to each other. I never thought that when we started with this group that we would form some really awesome friendships. I definitely consider some of the folks that I have met to be some of my closest friends - even if they live as far as 6000 miles away. We have had some members from as far away as Australia , Japan , Chile and England.

Cocktails Travel has discounted rooms available, please use the links below to get a quote, or email sales@cocktailstravel.com or connect through the event page at https://www.kasidie.com/swingers/par...dby=wynotus_40 ,

http://www.cocktailstravel.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images