Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Volleyball - Pool & Beach

  1. #1
    Registered User hedo2desire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    125

    Volleyball - Pool & Beach

    It seems like participation in volleyball at Hedo has always been pretty sparce the times we've been there. We realize why that may be the case with beach volleyball, as quite a bit more effort is required and you don't have the pool water to keep you cool throughout the games.

    But it also seems that pool volleyball is pretty hit or miss as well. If this were held at the nude pool, participation would certainly be better, but it's just too small an area for that.

    What are your experiences with pool & beach volleyball lately? It seems like the entertainment coordinators barely push it at all.

    Thanks,
    KnD
    Desire Pearl hot tub, beds & swim-up bar:

    Incredible paradises we've had the pleasure of experiencing:
    Couples Negril - Couples Sans Souci - Grand Lido Braco (RIP) - Hedonism III (RIP)
    Desire Riviera Maya - Hidden Beach Resort - Desire Pearl - Hedonism II

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    16
    We played a very spontaneous game of nude pool volleyball in the main pool with our whole group (NOOD BROODS) after the pub crawl in feb . Was a total blast, hope we can make it a yearly event

  3. #3
    Registered User JayNSteph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    981
    Bradnlisa is right, but also in years past we have played impromptu nude volleyball at the main pool and we named it "orgasm volleyball". Every time you hit/touched the ball you had to make an orgasm sound. We didn't keep score but it did make it a lot of fun. I think most of the games are impromptu up there anyway.
    Hosts of the Nood Brood.
    Feb 10-17, 2019!!! The week of Valentines Day. Book now to have fun with us!!!!
    www.noodbrood.com


    Facebook Group (This is a closed group, not a secret group):

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/733289373425438/

    Twitter: @NoodBrood


  4. #4
    Registered User CopNkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    11,548
    Our group has a pool party in the Main pool up top with a spirited volleyball game, every Friday the week of the group.
    We get quite a few people from the resort to play when they hear about it. It's alot of fun.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 11th Annual Spring Fling April 13th - 20th, 2019 (We will be onsite 4/07/19 - 4/22/19) http://www.kittennangel.com/

  5. #5
    Registered User PNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Ontario
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Our group has a pool party in the Main pool up top with a spirited volleyball game, every Friday the week of the group.
    We get quite a few people from the resort to play when they hear about it. It's alot of fun.
    Cop..
    I knew Paul would have a positive comment on volleyball. I was waiting for it.

    Some afternoons (around 4:00 or 4:30) there's a volleyball game on the beach too (skins and shirts -- everyone invited). Like so many things at Hedo, it all depends on who's on site, and if the staff get involved too.

    You want volleyball, you play volleyball. Let people know and they will come -- unless they are busy cum-ing at the happy hour pool session.

    PNK
    Hedo (again) Sept 5 - 15, 2018

  6. #6
    Registered User popatop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    On a floatie
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    the happy hour pool session.
    As much as I read this forum, I would think I would have heard of this before.
    Couples, San Souci- August, 2016
    Hedo II - August, 2017
    Couples, Negril- 2018 + a few day passes to Hedo!

  7. #7
    Registered User CopNkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    11,548
    Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    I knew Paul would have a positive comment on volleyball. I was waiting for it.

    Some afternoons (around 4:00 or 4:30) there's a volleyball game on the beach too (skins and shirts -- everyone invited). Like so many things at Hedo, it all depends on who's on site, and if the staff get involved too.

    You want volleyball, you play volleyball. Let people know and they will come -- unless they are busy cum-ing at the happy hour pool session.

    PNK
    Hedo (again) Sept 5 - 15, 2018
    We love the volleyball game on Friday, tons of fun.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 11th Annual Spring Fling April 13th - 20th, 2019 (We will be onsite 4/07/19 - 4/22/19) http://www.kittennangel.com/

  8. #8
    Registered User Brian&Terri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    863
    Kitten and Angel's has the BEST most fun volleyball game of the year.
    FIRST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013


    SECOND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014

    THIRD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.

    FOURTH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016

    FIFTH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017


    SIXTH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018


    SEVENTH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGELíS SPRING FLING APRIL 12th to 19th 2019
    Just 354 days

  9. #9
    Registered User Newpilot10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23
    We’re ok with some volleyball...count us in

  10. #10
    Registered User ChiTownHedoCpl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Bradnlisa is right, but also in years past we have played impromptu nude volleyball at the main pool and we named it "orgasm volleyball". Every time you hit/touched the ball you had to make an orgasm sound. We didn't keep score but it did make it a lot of fun. I think most of the games are impromptu up there anyway.

    hahaha now that is great
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!


    SLS: HedoCpl62

Similar Threads

  1. Prude Pool & Beach?
    By curious4play in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2016, 12:04 PM
  2. PDA at the Beach/Pool?
    By Fun#Sun in forum Desire Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 09:16 AM
  3. Nude pool, nude beach questions we must know
    By Wonderfun23 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. Nude side: Beach and Pool question...
    By ready4newfun in forum Hedonism III Travel Groups
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 10:17 PM
  5. Question re: nude pool and beach
    By Irishlord in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •