Thread: Nude pool

Nude pool

I’m planning my first trip to Hedo and I’ve read that sometimes ‘activity’ happens in the nude pool. Is this true? If so is the pool over chlorinated ? Maybe it’s just an urban legend ...maybe I’ll just swim in the prude pool and sunbath on the nude side ...

It was described in a Newbi Report as a ‘Petri Dish’....the report was overall positive for the experience

Some times, yes, and perhaps more so in the nude hottub. Now there is a "playroom" near the nude hottub which should take up this sort of activity.

The pools are over chlorinated. They are treated/tested several times daily. The pools close twice a day throughout Hedo for cleaning.

If you're looking to swim the prude side would be better for that, nude pool side tends to be more for socializing. When we were there we saw games going on with the group that was there, but not much as far as sex goes. I'll admit we did have sex in there one afternoon and I'm sure others had too, but we didn't spend a lot of time there. It seemed "clean" to me, I'm sure the public pools that kids swim in are a lot dirtier, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion4Diving View Post
    Some times, yes, and perhaps more so in the nude hottub. Now there is a "playroom" near the nude hottub which should take up this sort of activity.

The pools are over chlorinated. They are treated/tested several times daily. The pools close twice a day throughout Hedo for cleaning.
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscouplefl View Post
    If you're looking to swim the prude side would be better for that, nude pool side tends to be more for socializing. When we were there we saw games going on with the group that was there, but not much as far as sex goes. I'll admit we did have sex in there one afternoon and I'm sure others had too, but we didn't spend a lot of time there. It seemed "clean" to me, I'm sure the public pools that kids swim in are a lot dirtier, lol.
    You’re right about the kids and the pool !! Lol

The ‘Petri Dish’ that newbies use to describe the nude pool is usually a mix of sunscreen and rum cream that gets spilled. Bodily fluids will not float on the top but rather tend to sink and dissolve. The pool does get treated in the morning and prior to dinner but I will not say that it is over chlorinated.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    The ‘Petri Dish’ that newbies use to describe the nude pool is usually a mix of sunscreen and rum cream that gets spilled. Bodily fluids will not float on the top but rather tend to sink and dissolve. The pool does get treated in the morning and prior to dinner but I will not say that it is over chlorinated.

Thanks HedoJoe!!!