Thread: Looking for new group for Hedonism in May, June or July month

Looking for new group for Hedonism in May, June or July month

We have in the past booked with a group and looking to make new friends in another group.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Livingcountry View Post
    We have in the past booked with a group and looking to make new friends in another group.
    Hi there...I just finished a post in my Facebook group on a question of when is the best time to go to Hedo. Here it is and ask any other questions:

I think that the best stock answer is to go anytime, anyway, anyhow.

Obviously, your timing will be influenced by your preference to time of year, availability for time off, etc. plus, whatever group present the week you decide to attend.

Here's some basic info I have posted before on this subject:

After having experienced Hedo 13 times now since 2005, you should be excited about ANY trip to Hedonism resort and enjoy the anticipation—especially if you are considering a trip to paradise this June.

In previous years I did lots of research before we decided for the Krewe de Krazy Life group to go the 3rd/4th week of June and I’m glad we did.

Our group is able to go much easier than other times because:

1) school is out for almost everyone and kids can be transferred to relatives for the week

2) It is before the true rainy/hurricane season which is at its peak mid-July to mid-October so that our week benefits from the sun, summer solstice and an occasional rain shower (very few times in past June trips has there been any significant rain (and when it does rain, our Krewe retreats to our "headquarters at side-by-side nude beach jacuzzi premium suites)

3) The waters of the pools and Caribbean are the warmest

4) Mid-June marks the low season for both resort rates and even many airline rates so savings are a nice bonus

5) The resort during our week has sold out/nearly sold out the past few June’s on weekends only and the energy levels by staff and guests are pretty high.

And if you have not checked or decided yet you should consider a group even if for nothing more than the cost-savings for room rates--plus being with a group sometimes (at least with my Krewe de Krazy Life) there are:

perks like gift bags with essential/helpful items,

a private meet & greet party upon arrival to get to know other group members (and chats before arrival to get to know others)

camraderie and always someone that can offer help or socialize with,

At least with our Krewe, we have zero mandatory requirements or obligations 24/7 because a person’s time at Hedo is their own personal time for them to do as they want, when they want–or not want–to.

Anyway, there is no shortage of great people and groups at Hedo and if you are seeking more info, the links below in my signature line have some Hedo-related videos, photos, trip reports, tips, etc.

http://www.hedonism.com/events-enter...al-group-trip/ ;

Details available at: THETRAVELSLUT@YAHOO.COM

All of my Hedo daily Twitter tweets and photos are here:

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

All my Hedo Flickr photos are here in my Flickr Group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip
    (almost 7,000 members and 4,000 photos)

All of my Hedo videos are here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos

Ann The TravelSlut

Currently in Australia & SE Asia traveling