Thread: Revisiting Temptations - any reviews since construction

Revisiting Temptations - any reviews since construction

Haven't been since Temptation reopened and am looking at going in late Feb. Anybody been since the opening? What's your opinions of the resort compared to pre-opening?

been several times prior to closing and loved every trip but the reviews on trip advisor aren't as good as they used to be.

Check on Cancuncare. There’s plenty of reviews over there.

I get the impression that the owners spent big money(relatively), and wanted to class the place up a bit, and appeal to a slightly different(i.e. upscale) clientele. Heard stories from regulars that security started using a “yellow/red card” system for guests getting out-of-line, like soccer refs use.

I have no personal experience there, but thought about going. Not sure I’d like it w/close to 30 Hedo visits so far. Been a long time reader of their board though as there’s plenty of people that have visited both, and I like reading their stories.

We stayed in the new tower there last December and had a great time. We love Hedo but Temptations is a close second.

So did they update all the rooms or just the ones in the new tower? I read somewhere that the rooms by the quiet pool where not updated. Looking to book late February and want to make sure we get in an updated room.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    So did they update all the rooms or just the ones in the new tower? I read somewhere that the rooms by the quiet pool where not updated. Looking to book late February and want to make sure we get in an updated room.
    I'm almost certain that all rooms were updated but I would call to make sure.

All is updated and pretty nice, we went in June

The reviews we've read, along with the video reviews on YouTube all say that everything was updated to new, more modern tones and all new modern equipment. The photos look very colorful. I guess we're going to find out... We booked a Jacuzzi room for a Christmas getaway... Dec 23-30.

what is the best time to go in the year?

What is Tempations like in June as far as weather and crowd? We have never been and are looking to go. Have been to Hedo once where we had a blast so figured we should try something new. ��
    Mr & Mrs

Temptations/Cancun Weather in June

What is Tempations like in June as far as weather and crowd? We have never been and are looking to go. Have been to Hedo once where we had a blast so figured we should try something new. 
    Mr & Mrs