Thread: what would you do?

what would you do?

I (male) was at hedo ll a couple of years ago, and got up from bed about 1am and went outside to smoke. I was on the ground floor, but just outside my door was a stair well going to the second floor. On the stairs was a man and woman naked fucking. The female was on the stairs on her hands and knees (up a couple of steps), and the guy was on the ground porking the lady from behind. I walk out of my room (not drunk but half asleep) and there they were. What would you do? Watch, ask to watch, ask is assistance was needed, kiss her on the ass, or walk farther down the hall as I did. I probably would had done differently had I had the time to think for a minute, but was stunned by what I saw. After my smoke, I returned to my room, but they had moved to their room next to mine and the door was wide open. Again what would you do? I have read the comments here about "open door policy",what would you do?

Later strike up a conversation with the heusband, commenting that they look like they're having a great vacation. General conversation... see where the conversation takes you. I don't think they would have been upset if you had a few lingering glances at the show. haha

Tough Call

That is a hard call. Hindsight always seems to be 20/20 but knowing what I know now, I think watching would have been okay. Any attempt to join in or kiss her on the ass or anywhere else would require a wink, nod, nudge or a clear cue from either him or her, preferably him that it was okay. I would not ask to watch because they obviously didn't care if they were seen. An open door is not enough for me, I need a clear invitation. They could have been wasted and having a moment and not on the same page as you. You did good. I am sure you rubbed one out that night after the show.

Blog Entries
    If they had needed you in anyway they would have let you know. I would have smoked my joint and just carried on.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by stevebusa View Post
    I (male) was at hedo ll a couple of years ago, and got up from bed about 1am and went outside to smoke. I was on the ground floor, but just outside my door was a stair well going to the second floor. On the stairs was a man and woman naked fucking. The female was on the stairs on her hands and knees (up a couple of steps), and the guy was on the ground porking the lady from behind. I walk out of my room (not drunk but half asleep) and there they were. What would you do? Watch, ask to watch, ask is assistance was needed, kiss her on the ass, or walk farther down the hall as I did. I probably would had done differently had I had the time to think for a minute, but was stunned by what I saw. After my smoke, I returned to my room, but they had moved to their room next to mine and the door was wide open. Again what would you do? I have read the comments here about "open door policy",what would you do?
    I'd watch but not lurk too close. Anyone fucking in public is hoping someone is watching. You may want to let them know there is a open bed not too far away. This might get you invited to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    If they had needed you in anyway they would have let you know. I would have smoked my joint and just carried on.
    Perfect answer and we completely agree.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

I would have asked if I can watch and see from there.

Blog Entries
    I would give a wink and a smile (if they made eye contact). This would show that I approve.

Do as every single guy should do and ask them if they needed anything from the bar and proceeded to go and get them a drink!