Thread: June 29 - July 6 2018

June 29 - July 6 2018

We arrived around 9:00 pm. (Friday night). The check in was really fast since we were alone. We recovered our luggage and went to the bar. After 2 drinks, we decided to go to the "hot tube". There were already several people. We sat down and we noticed that the atmosphere was already very hot. Just next to us, two men and a woman were having fun (MFM) and in front 2 couples were playing with passion. Several others with eyes full of desire were watching us. Even if we are in the lifestyle, I felt a little shy. A bit too fast to start a trip. We went back to the bar.

We were in a renovated room (Prude side, garden view). We enjoyed our room, especially the “easy-to-use” shower. Our mother tongue is French and that did not prevent us from making lots of friends. My wife really likes people and she went to talk to everyone. I think almost everyone on the resort has heard of Nathalie. We spent all our days in the nude pool, and every day it was the party. The employees celebrated Canada Day and we loved it. The real party took place on July 4th. Decorations everywhere and even a real parade with musicians who walked from the beach to the nude pool. The young musicians played very well even if they were probably a little embarrassed by all these naked people.

The sexy part of the week

Almost every 2 or 3 hours, Nathalie disappeared from the pool to go to the playroom with me, with single guy or other couples. She was on fire this week. Many people told us to pay attention to single men, but we did not meet anyone bad. Single men settle near people and wait to be invited. I talked to several of them and they were funny and kind. We met a couple who were celebrating their honeymoon. They were at Sandals and they had taken a pass for the day. We made them visit and Nathalie introduced them to the pleasures of the resort. We had a lot of fun and we laughed a lot. I think next time they will come a whole week.

Renovation / construction

Some places in renovation: The terrace between the gym and the spa, the pool and the bar on the prude side and some rooms on the nude side in front of the ocean. (Almost done when we left). It was fun to walk completely naked in front of the worker... lol

Departure

We placed our luggage in the lobby of the hotel and we went to spend the last hours in the pool. Towards the end, there was only 30 minutes left before the bus left and my wife was having fun with a local man in the pool. She never spent time with a Jamaican and she was excited to do so. I told my wife to follow her fantasies, she had to hurry. I told them: you have 20 minutes. So they left. A woman, who had seen everything, came to tell me that we would miss our plane and she went to join them. I laughed... 20 minutes later, I saw my wife coming out with a big smile and we were able to take the bus on time.

Sounds like you had a great trip. Thanks for writing a report.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016