Thread: Are there boundaries I don’t know about?

Are there boundaries I don’t know about?

When at Hedo for our first visit I was surprised that the other pools were not being used. As a rule are they all nude and is PDS allowed? There where a couple times we wanted to be naked and amorous but were afraid that we were “out of bounds”, however this either wasn’t explained to us when we arrived or I was totally spaced at that moment. Would it be easier to list where nudity/PDS isn’t allowed (restaurants, lobby, shops, public areas with roofing)? We are returning in October and can't wait.

Technically and with the Jamaican authorities who once trolled the place and used their 'findings' against John Issa these PDS's are not allowed anywhere. I don't think that has changed....technically.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/issa-deposition

Yea.
    If your not in the dining room area or main lobby, the rest of the resort is clothing optional.
    The other pools, outdoor beds, etc, are often used for being amorous, go for it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrenius View Post
    When at Hedo for our first visit I was surprised that the other pools were not being used. As a rule are they all nude and is PDS allowed? There where a couple times we wanted to be naked and amorous but were afraid that we were “out of bounds”, however this either wasn’t explained to us when we arrived or I was totally spaced at that moment. Would it be easier to list where nudity/PDS isn’t allowed (restaurants, lobby, shops, public areas with roofing)? We are returning in October and can't wait.
    Perhaps what you might do is rethink the idea of 'allowed'. Hedo is a resort where nudity id permitted in many (but not all) places. You can be as naked as you like on the beach and in the various pools. Some guest (like thos who have replied to you so far) spend much of their time naked on the beach.

Some of the guest 'have been known to indulge in various displays of affection'. Is that 'allowed'? Probably not (if you ask the Government or even some of the locals). Generally PDAs are ignored by the staff and management. Occasionally the security staff will ask frisky guest to 'take it to the room, Mon.' Other times anything goes -- at least within limits. After dusk the limits seem to recede -- Sandal's boats can't see you!

In general, most 'action' is centers on the nude beach (the C/O beach is much quieter) and the nude pool and hot tub. But one or two of the hidden hot tubs have been know to be very active 'after hours'.

We've visited many times over many years. Each week is different. The guests differ, the groups differ, the atmosphere differs. Each group (and individuals) makes the week their own. So teh vibe and what happes is not easy to predict.

Go naked most places (except the dining areas and front lobby. Keep you PDAs to places where you feel comfortable with those around you -- the Play room, the small play room by the nude pool, the big hot tub at Happy Hour and beyond.

If in doubt, don't ask for permission, lead the way. if everyone else follows, it must be OK. If Lady Security ask you to 'take it to the room', then invite a few friends to follow and have your party there.

Works for most of us!

PNK
    Hedo (again) Sept 5 - 15