Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo Virgins - First Timers Report - July 4 - 8th 2018

Hedo Virgins - First Timers Report - July 4 - 8th 2018

Must remove.
    Last edited by cococutie; 04-03-2019 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Safety

Thanks for the trip report! I heard about some of the rooms, so we're going with no expectations--a bed and shower at least. How were the theme events/dancing? I'm a little worried about being in the same boat as your husband--I'm afraid my RBF will prevent people from talking to us. I'm glad you guys had a really good time overall.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That was just an outstanding, detailed, well-written and informative newbie trip report---thank you from all of us readers--veterans and newbies alike.

In a 4 night stay there are always going to be some negatives and almost always at Hedo, they are heavily outweighed by the positives.

The room situation should be resolved soon as the final 40 remodeling/renovations are to be completed. I'm spoiled now with the NBJP (Nude Beach jacuzzi Premium) rooms but even after staying in Montego Bay (for a wedding I planned) at Secrets Resorts, Hedo rooms are Hedo rooms and people that want a Ritz-Carlton experience should look elsewhere.

Anyway, I loved your report. Thanks again for taking the time to write and share it.

Great report cococutie. Sounds like you guys had a great time overall. We're with the travel slut, we're spoiled with the NBJP rooms, our first time was my wife's 40th bday earlier this year so we splurged, we booked the same type room for our next trip. All depends on your preferences, we met lots of people there that like to stay in the prude garden rooms because they are the cheapest and they can maximize their days there.

Did you guys hate having to put on clothes when you got back, lol? That was part of the Hedo withdrawal for us, lucky for us we have a clothing optional beach fairly close to us and ever since going to Hedo we haven't been to a regular beach when we didn't have our kids.

Glad you guys had a great time. The question everyone asks from the reports though is, would you go back?

Great trip report - we are glad you had a good time and maybe expanded your horizons a bit. As far as the rooms go, we were in an old room 2 years ago and a newly renovated one this year and they are so much better now, so next time you go you should be good. Anyway, welcome to the addiction that is Hedo
    Lenny & Eva

TTR Cancun 2008 & 2016
    TTR Los Cabos 2010
    Hedo 2016, 2018, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidDreams View Post
    Thanks for the trip report! I heard about some of the rooms, so we're going with no expectations--a bed and shower at least. How were the theme events/dancing? I'm a little worried about being in the same boat as your husband--I'm afraid my RBF will prevent people from talking to us. I'm glad you guys had a really good time overall.
    Yes. We had a nude room that they told us was renovated. The bathroom was cute... thats about it. Going in with no expectations is perfect. If I had, I wouldnt have been so mindblown.

Women have it easier. Resting Bitchface or not you will be approached lol.

Theme events were cute. So, we did the fetish night. The club didnt get too poppin but a few folks were dancing so we passed by the pool n hot tub which was meh at that time and we just went to the play room and had some fun there together.

On hats n heels night, the fluffers had a big glow party at the prude pool which was soooo much fun and well attended. About 50% of guests participated on all the theme nights.

The fun is what u make it after the show. We would visit the club or piano bar then just walk around to make friends next time we go

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    That was just an outstanding, detailed, well-written and informative newbie trip report---thank you from all of us readers--veterans and newbies alike.

In a 4 night stay there are always going to be some negatives and almost always at Hedo, they are heavily outweighed by the positives.

The room situation should be resolved soon as the final 40 remodeling/renovations are to be completed. I'm spoiled now with the NBJP (Nude Beach jacuzzi Premium) rooms but even after staying in Montego Bay (for a wedding I planned) at Secrets Resorts, Hedo rooms are Hedo rooms and people that want a Ritz-Carlton experience should look elsewhere.

Anyway, I loved your report. Thanks again for taking the time to write and share it.
    We are definitely getting a nude jacuzzi room next time. We had a gardenview nude and i did like our view honestly. We were in 2231 and saw a lot of fun folks walking by...

When hubby and i were playing on the nude beach folks from the nude oceanview and nude jacuzzi rooms were watching and i was so jealous of their locations and amenities lmao.

Thank u for reading!!!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscouplefl View Post
    Great report cococutie. Sounds like you guys had a great time overall. We're with the travel slut, we're spoiled with the NBJP rooms, our first time was my wife's 40th bday earlier this year so we splurged, we booked the same type room for our next trip. All depends on your preferences, we met lots of people there that like to stay in the prude garden rooms because they are the cheapest and they can maximize their days there.

Did you guys hate having to put on clothes when you got back, lol? That was part of the Hedo withdrawal for us, lucky for us we have a clothing optional beach fairly close to us and ever since going to Hedo we haven't been to a regular beach when we didn't have our kids.

Glad you guys had a great time. The question everyone asks from the reports though is, would you go back?
    Will we go back!?!? Hell yeah!! We are already planning for it around hubbys work schedule and vacation time for next year.
    We are now living in south florida so we will be visiting Haulover beach, asap. Its the closest nude beach to us.

Well, I dont like wearing clothes in general, this is what attracted me to hedo in the first place.
    I have been itching to take everything off since I came home.
    We will def do a NBJP next time. Nude garden view wasnt for me. But either way now I know what to expect so I am cool on that front.

I cant wait to go back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Habfan68 View Post
    Great trip report - we are glad you had a good time and maybe expanded your horizons a bit. As far as the rooms go, we were in an old room 2 years ago and a newly renovated one this year and they are so much better now, so next time you go you should be good. Anyway, welcome to the addiction that is Hedo
    Thank you for reading and it so is an addiction.
    My husband and I are like....are we ever going to talk about something other than hedo?? #obsessed

We will try the desires in mexico tho...eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by cococutie View Post
    Will we go back!?!? Hell yeah!! We are already planning for it around hubbys work schedule and vacation time for next year.
    We are now living in south florida so we will be visiting Haulover beach, asap. Its the closest nude beach to us.

Well, I dont like wearing clothes in general, this is what attracted me to hedo in the first place.
    I have been itching to take everything off since I came home.
    We will def do a NBJP next time. Nude garden view wasnt for me. But either way now I know what to expect so I am cool on that front.

I cant wait to go back!!
    Lol, I figured, haven't heard anyone say yet that they wouldn't go back. Having a nude beach near is nice, we haven't been to Haulover yet, but we're in central florida so we go to Playlinda as much as we can. It's always a big sigh when we take off our clothes and the sun hits our bodies. We never thought we'd be like that until we went to Hedo.

We think the NBJP is worth the extra money, we didn't hang out at the nude pool or hot tub very much, mostly on the nude beach. We'd venture to the pool area when it looked like some interesting game or contest was going on, but otherwise hung out on the beach. Having our own hot tub was nice to "cool off" in the afternoon when we got hot and we got to put on plenty of shows for folks as they walked by at night.

And you guys aren't the only ones #obsessed, we still can't stop talking about it after our first trip in March. It's been 3 months and we still have conversations about it often and things we want to do and not do next time. We're going again later this year and already talk about trying to go twice a year from now on, lol. Maybe it'll get old eventually, but at least for us this was the first time we got back and didn't need a vacation from our vacation. We were completely relaxed when we got home.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscouplefl View Post
    Lol, I figured, haven't heard anyone say yet that they wouldn't go back. Having a nude beach near is nice, we haven't been to Haulover yet, but we're in central florida so we go to Playlinda as much as we can. It's always a big sigh when we take off our clothes and the sun hits our bodies. We never thought we'd be like that until we went to Hedo.

We think the NBJP is worth the extra money, we didn't hang out at the nude pool or hot tub very much, mostly on the nude beach. We'd venture to the pool area when it looked like some interesting game or contest was going on, but otherwise hung out on the beach. Having our own hot tub was nice to "cool off" in the afternoon when we got hot and we got to put on plenty of shows for folks as they walked by at night.

And you guys aren't the only ones #obsessed, we still can't stop talking about it after our first trip in March. It's been 3 months and we still have conversations about it often and things we want to do and not do next time. We're going again later this year and already talk about trying to go twice a year from now on, lol. Maybe it'll get old eventually, but at least for us this was the first time we got back and didn't need a vacation from our vacation. We were completely relaxed when we got home.
    ....when are you going? msg me if you find a great flight rate. (seriously.)

Yeah I loved the idea of putting on a show on the back patio and the hot tub in those rooms. One of the couples we met at a party came by and gave us kudos on our "performance" from when Rebel and I were playing on the nude beach. Apparently he was watching from his balcony. So even upper nude oceanview rooms have a benefit lol.

I liked the nude pool area a lil for the activity...but I kinda preferred the prude side since nobody was in it lol. it was just MY pool. and MY hot tub over there. Never heard of Playalinda but I go to Orlando for work events all the time so if it's nearby I'll check it out.

Great review! Thanks for taking the time to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinheadsxx View Post
    Great review! Thanks for taking the time to do so!
    Thanks and thanks for reading. It's my pleasure. Fun to reminisce as I wrote it.

Great newbie report. That first trip is always special and the next time you will be pros. Thanks for the long report too. Love long detailed reports.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

One of the best trip reports we have read! We agree with all the points you made - both positive and negative. We are about to make our 3rd visit next week if that tells you anything LOL.

We too are an interracial couple and sometimes don't know if that's why we get the stares (he says it's because she's gorgeous LOL). She's had staring creepers on the previous trips but it was the staff (but not bad enough to say anything to anyone in management).

We were worried about being approachable because of her RBF and much like your man he can appear to look "mean" even though he loves to hang out and talk to people LOL. We quickly learned that people will approach you and some of the friendliest people we've ever met go to Hedo! After Hedo we never want to go to another boring "normal" resort again!

Just a few more days until we are home! Thanks again for the great report!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast