Thread: First time, Headed to Young swingers week

First time, Headed to Young swingers week

We are Brandon (26) & Taylor (24) we are headed to Hedo for the time for young swingers week October 20-28 2018.
    Hoping to meet some great friends along the way. We have been to TTR multiple times and looking to get a little crazier 

Dose anyone know of a forum that is set up for everyone attending young swingers week or web site( we are on SDC) that has a list of others going? Facebook page etc ? Feel free to message us Brandon & Taylor

Nick (40) and Brie (35) here, looking for the same thing...

We will be there with the Playful Pussycats!! Come on over and get a jello-shot!!

Eric and Candi

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Nat and I will be there in October with the Pussycats as well - come say hello! YSW has a pretty active community on Kasidie. Might try there if you are looking to meet some people ahead of the trip.
    N&R

Counting Down to Trips 6, 7, and 8:
    Playful Pussycats - April 22 - 29, 2018
    Young Swingers Week - July 21 - 26, 2018
    Playful Pussycats - October 19 - 28, 2018
    (yes, we're addicted)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDoHedoWeDo View Post
    We will be there with the Playful Pussycats!! Come on over and get a jello-shot!!

Eric and Candi
    We will definitely have to take you up on those Jell-O shots howdohedowedo, we read your post about your group playful Pussycats and it sounds like a grate time, we would love to hear more about it! We are always looking for a fun crazy group to travel with.

Quote Originally Posted by NatAndRob View Post
    Nat and I will be there in October with the Pussycats as well - come say hello! YSW has a pretty active community on Kasidie. Might try there if you are looking to meet some people ahead of the trip.

Thanks N&R we just got on kasidie this week so we could check out YSW on there, our username is Brantay52 we are still trying to find out how to upload pictures on atf
    Last edited by Brantay52; 07-12-2018 at 10:04 PM.

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cool Kasidie and YoungSwingers.me

Check out YoungSwingers.me which is our own branded version of Kasidie that gives you 90 days free instead of 7days.
    You will see the guest lists for current trips and from past trips. Plus, a large YSW community with daily wall postings.

https://www.YoungSwingers.me/

SDC also has a special signup link with us to get a longer trial of the full website, on the link below.
    You will see the guest lists for current trips and from past trips. Plus, a large YSW community with daily wall postings.

https://www.youngswingersweek.com/sdc.htm

I really love your fascinating presentation! Don't wait to start watching and listening to the lessons so that you can learn with us as well!
    http://edit-it.org/blog/reword-my-paper-company-learns-english-through-music