Thread: Fourth of July

Fourth of July

Just wanted to wish all of our fellow Americans a very happy and safe July 4th. Let us all remember what today really represents and not just cooking out and a day off from work (but not me). Let us all remember the men and women that continue to stand on the front lines from here at home to around the world that assures us in keeping this amazing freedom that we are blessed with.

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by hopin4fun View Post
    Well said.
    Thank u hopin4fun!! Was hoping for more replies but maybe it got some people to thinking. Thnx again!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCouple40 View Post
    Just wanted to wish all of our fellow Americans a very happy and safe July 4th. Let us all remember what today really represents and not just cooking out and a day off from work (but not me). Let us all remember the men and women that continue to stand on the front lines from here at home to around the world that assures us in keeping this amazing freedom that we are blessed with.
    Awesome sentiments! This is my 1st time outside the USA during the 4th and I miss the family, friends, celebrations, parades,and remembrances,--but last night here in Cairns, Australia the Aussies did all American visitors well by opening their doors, their pubs, their public venues and flew the American flag next to theirs in honor of our Independence Day (not unlike theirs from Great Britain with a revolutionary war). And the pubs played American patriotic music too!

Thank u hopin4fun!! Was hoping for more replies but maybe it got some people to thinking. Thnx again!
    Np, your welcome CC40. Never stop expressing your good thoughts here or anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    Awesome sentiments! This is my 1st time outside the USA during the 4th and I miss the family, friends, celebrations, parades,and remembrances,--but last night here in Cairns, Australia the Aussies did all American visitors well by opening their doors, their pubs, their public venues and flew the American flag next to theirs in honor of our Independence Day (not unlike theirs from Great Britain with a revolutionary war). And the pubs played American patriotic music too!
    That's awesome Ann.

Quote Originally Posted by The Travel Slut View Post
    That's really cool!

Happy 4th!

Sobe. Latitude 25.7848988 Longitude -80.1336478
    To all who have served or serve now !!!!!
    THANK YOU !!!!!

Happy 4th of July to you too CuriousCouple40 and everyone else! You couldn't have said it any better, lots of respect to our military past and present from this couple as well.