Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Hedo for me? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom View Post
    I’m very conservative...a month of trying to convince myself not to back out! Lmfao The resort has a 45 day cancellation policy so fair to say it’s sink or swim haha
    My advice- get to Hedo, dump your belongings in your room, get naked and wrap a towel around you if you like, and head straight to the nude pool. Hop in the pool, get a drink from the swim up bar, all the while smiling and talking to the bartenders, the other folks at the bar, etc. (Or respond to the folks who will likely start talking to you.) I can practically guarantee that within 10 minutes you will be having a wonderful time and be SO GLAD you did not back out.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraff7 View Post
    My advice- get to Hedo, dump your belongings in your room, get naked and wrap a towel around you if you like, and head straight to the nude pool. Hop in the pool, get a drink from the swim up bar, all the while smiling and talking to the bartenders, the other folks at the bar, etc. (Or respond to the folks who will likely start talking to you.) I can practically guarantee that within 10 minutes you will be having a wonderful time and be SO GLAD you did not back out.
    Sound advice!

How do I find out if there will be theme nights during my stay?

There's always theme nights, the resort ones are listed at: https://www.hedonism.com/events-ente...-theme-nights/

Some groups there have their own theme nights if you booked with a group, but if you booked on your own I'd just follow the resort theme nights and you'll not end up being the only one dressed a certain way, lol. I'd also recommend looking through the forums on the hedo site itself if you haven't yet, when we planned our first trip we used those forums a lot, still do in order to get questions answered and get information. Both here and the hedo forums are excellent sources of info to plan for your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscouplefl View Post
    There's always theme nights, the resort ones are listed at: https://www.hedonism.com/events-ente...-theme-nights/

Some groups there have their own theme nights if you booked with a group, but if you booked on your own I'd just follow the resort theme nights and you'll not end up being the only one dressed a certain way, lol. I'd also recommend looking through the forums on the hedo site itself if you haven't yet, when we planned our first trip we used those forums a lot, still do in order to get questions answered and get information. Both here and the hedo forums are excellent sources of info to plan for your trip.
    Awesome! Thanks

Blog Entries
    The theme nights are not universally participated. While it is very fun if you want to, it isn't necessary if you don't, it won't make a difference except to you. I go as a single and I go as a couple sometimes (long time with group) and I'm more inclined to do the themes when I'm part of a couple. That doesn't mean that singles don't have fun doing it, many do.
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    The theme nights are not universally participated. While it is very fun if you want to, it isn't necessary if you don't, it won't make a difference except to you. I go as a single and I go as a couple sometimes (long time with group) and I'm more inclined to do the themes when I'm part of a couple. That doesn't mean that singles don't have fun doing it, many do.
    Thanks

Toga costume just came in the mail, can’t wait to try it on. Now I have to find a rockstar one...3.5 weeks to Jamaica !!!

Blog Entries
    That's the one I usually do if I'm going to. Those Toga's are fun but very hot. Have a ball, behave, be respectful and have the time of your life
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    That's the one I usually do if I'm going to. Those Toga's are fun but very hot. Have a ball, behave, be respectful and have the time of your life
    Of course thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12