Thread: Trip Report June 16-23 with the Krewe de Krazy

Trip Report June 16-23 with the Krewe de Krazy

Trip report, June 16-23 with the Krewe de Krazy Life. My wife H and I traveled with Ann’s Krewe last June but really didn’t hang with many of them until the week was nearly finished. Unfortunately the few Krewe members we were familiar with from FF weren’t at Hedo last year. I’m going to only use first initials and like all things, especially sex, women should come first . We were lucky to have met L and T before we left last year and were surprised to learn they live about an hour from us back home. We’ve been able to get together a few times since last year and have become real friends. So glad they made this trip. No one rock the shirt dress like L, other than my wife of course. We really only knew D and E from FF photos and my ill- fated boat ride to Rick’s last year. T was right to laugh when I commented that I thought D was quiet. It’s easy to see why E wears a never ending smile. E you lucky bastard. I hope you know you hit the jackpot back in highschool with her. We met P and J last year briefly and were so glad to see and hang out with them again. Two more we now consider real friends. Everyone in the group was great, A and C, S and J, S and A, M and M and all the others. I apologize if I left anyone out.

No one cares about the flight or the cab or bus ride so I’ll move on. Check in was smooth and we were given a remodeled room on the OVP side. What an improvement over last year, especially the shower. Last year I felt like Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes everytime I turned on the shower and forgot to put a washcloth over the crotch level, high pressure shower jet. Showering was a pleasure in the remodeled bathroom. We were pleased to report no issues whatsoever with our room this year.

We were fortunate to have two hot tubs available to our group in which to seek shelter from the almost daily, afternoon rain. S and J, P and J, we thank you for your unending hospitality and champagne. What fun that was during those afternoon thunderstorms. My sides still hurt from laughing.

Pastafari was outstanding on Saturday night. Our servers Kummola and Serene were wonderful again. On Thursday evening back at Pastafari, I think the staff was overwhelmed by a large group ahead of us which caused a few missteps. Harry Sans was our favorite dinner by far. We only wish they would bring back Great Dane as one of the hitachi chefs. I know that it’s hibachi but wouldn’t a hitachi table at Hedo be great. Our chef was fine but his limited schtick of cat noises grew old rather quick. The steakhouse was ok but we were there more for the company as much as the food. Our large group probably overwhelmed them that night.

The nightly entertainment was fantastic again, but wow was it hot in the main dining room, especially on Friday night.

My wife and I enjoyed the Play Room with each other at least three nights. We never did get to try the swing. Damn is that thing popular. Perhaps a deli counter number dispenser would be in order to use it. We won’t be able to wait until next year so I’ll be searching Amazon for one in the meantime. The white chaise lounges behind the glass quickly became my favorite. I will confess that I was fully aware that the beautiful tall blonde who i affectionately nicknamed “Canuck,” was in the pool closest to our chaise. I’ll also admit to putting in a tad more effort knowing you were there. My wife thanks you. Hopefully you will be there next year during our week so I can address you properly as M.

I can’t end without mentioning our friends from across the pond, R and S. We truly enjoyed our conversation in the main hot tub and also having lunch with you and your wonderful friends S and M. This might be corny, but meeting people like the four of you is one of the reasons we love Hedo so much.

Unfortunately the airport was a mess when we arrived to depart on Saturday. We were lucky to catch our plane after grabbing a bite to eat. Until next year….

Thanks for the report, sounds like you enjoyed to the max!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Great trip report. Totally with you on the white white chaise lounges in the playroom....
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome trip report for both all those there in the Krewe and out and for anyone that might have missed the week of fun (moi, and it will NEVER happen again---ever!).

Thank you for putting it together and sharing. it helps to know that we are under 350 days until it happens all again and with a few Krewe surprises planned too.....

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome trip report for both all those there in the Krewe and out and for anyone that might have missed the week of fun (moi, and it will NEVER happen again---ever!).

Thank you for putting it together and sharing. it helps to know that we are under 350 days until it happens all again and with a few Krewe surprises planned too.....