Thread: Newbie Question

Unhappy Newbie Question

Hi,

We've never been to any resort like this before.

We are going to Hedo November 10th through the 17th, 2018. We are so looking forward to it! Currently we have reserved an ocean view premium room on the nude side. My wife asked me if I could upgrade the room to the same with jacuzzi but unfortunately our group travel agency said they show none available. They suggested the same room type on the regular (prude) side, but we were kind of looking forward to at least a little PDA. Is it unrealistic to hope the type of room we want may become available closer to our arrival date?

Thanks!

Hey — We’ll be there the same dates, but booked the cheapest room category. If you want PDA in a hot tub at Hedo, there’s no need to go back to your room! I know those are great social rooms (on the nude side) if you want to get a group together. For us, better to splurge on Tim Air or fun outfits—then go visit the people that splurged on the room. ��

You probably need to check pretty frequently to grab a cancellation.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi there. The NBJP (Nude Beach Jacuzzi Premium) rooms sell out 1st since there are so few of them and rarely do cancellations occur. I just know this because my week during June I have to book 2-3 NBJP's for the group almost a year in advance.

Unless money is no object, I don't see why you'd need a room with a jacuzzi when the best spot to be in the whole resort is the nude pool and jacuzzi area. There you can find PDAs all day long! Our strategy is to save on the room category and use the savings to stay longer.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

We'd say it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking to people watch or hook up with others we definitely agree the nude pool and hot tub is the place to be. That said when we were there earlier this year we did book the premium nude ocean Jacuzzi room, it was my wife's 40th bday so we planned on splurging, we loved it. We used the hot tub a lot, especially at night and people walking by got to view plenty of PDA from us, lol. We're going back in November and we booked the same type of room. We're more of the voyeur/exhibitionist types though. So for us that room works. It was also nice to have a place to chill and take a break from the sun. That said we definitely agree with the other posts, you could book the cheapest room there and have just as great of a time. It's more the resort and the atmosphere then it is the room type.

Thanks for the replies! Yes, curiouscouple, we're more in the same boat with what you describe (voyeur/exhibitionist desires). Never have participated in the lifestyle before (or maybe I should say not yet) but we wanted to be where everyone is having the most fun. I kind of hope at some point during the night it might calm down just a little bit so we can get maybe a few hours of sleep to be ready for the next day, lol!

When we were there most of the "action" was at the pool, we went there from time to time, but spent most of our time on the nude beach. Everyone was having fun both at the pool and the beach. I guess it depends on the type of fun you were looking for, the pool was a lot more wild, but the beach was a blast as well though more laid back. Sounds like you guys are very similar to us as far as what you're looking for. We just loved being free and public PDA, but while we'll never be full time lifestylers we were open to dabbling to some extent if the situation fit. As far as downtime goes, when we were there people started vacating the pool and beach around 5 or so to get ready for dinner. It would be super quiet out there between 5 and 11. Sometimes to the point where we were like, where did everyone go? Lol. Pool and playroom picked up later at night around 11 or so. Our room was not next to the pool so we didn't hear much when we finally went to bed, but I'm sure the rooms closer to the pool could be louder depending on the group that's there. No matter what room you stay in I'm sure you'll have a blast!