Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 things I learned at Hedo this week:

Top 3 things I learned at Hedo this week:

The top 3 things I learned at Hedo this week:

1. Attitude and confidence displayed by a woman is way sexier than any physical attribute.
    2. See #1
    3. See #2

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hedo can be a college for personal growth....

The top three things we learned this week are:
    1-You can never have too much fun with a group of great people
    2-The seat in the hot tub is farther than it appears after you’ve been drinking
    3-And probably the most important thing. The bigger the hoops the bigger the hoe

Quote Originally Posted by Fun4Us2 View Post
    The top three things we learned this week are:
    1-You can never have too much fun with a group of great people
    2-The seat in the hot tub is farther than it appears after you’ve been drinking
    3-And probably the most important thing. The bigger the hoops the bigger the hoe
    You know that Big D and his wife are home telling their friends "you will never believe what these crazy white people thought big hoops meant."

Last edited by hopin4fun; 06-24-2018 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Posted twice. Don't know why.

Top 3 things for me:
    1. Never feel you have to go further with someone/couple even though flirting occurred.
    2. Never put pressure or expectations on yourself or your partner
    3. Never give someone a sympathy fuck because they have spent 3 days sulking in the nude pool while you were socializing and flirting with others
    and then making you feel guilty....long story but I told hubby about it once we got back (he thought I wanted to be with this guy) and my confidence was shot and I felt used. He was pissed that a guy would even do that especially in a place like He do . Lesson learned and never again!

Top 3 things for us:
    1. Rum punch is strong, pace yourself. Short version, first day there, a few hours after arriving, wife passed out naked on bathroom floor, husband passed out naked on bed. All before 4pm, lol. Learned water is our friend real fast.

2. Being naked outside with others is the most freeing/confidence boosting experience you can have. Wife was very self-conscience when we went to the point she wasn't sure she'd get naked at all even though we stayed on the nude side. Within 10 minutes she had no reservations about being fully naked and we both hated when we had to put clothes on. Last trip helped her so much in seeing herself the way I see her, she got so many compliments on how she looked and a majority weren't just because someone wanted to get into her pants

3. Don't have any expectations of what might or might not happen, but communicate with your partner often on both of your limits. Wife and I are not in the lifestyle, but are curious and have lots of kinky fantasies. We have hard limits we set and talked about what we'd be ok with if something happened. We had opportunities, but in the end nothing happened other than flirting. Neither one of us had any regrets about that and both said if something would have happened with another person or couple we wouldn't have had any regrets with that turnout either. We were there for us and look at it if anything happened it would have been to enhance our sex life and live out some of our fantasies. Just being there alone electrified our sex life even more than it already is.

Top 3 things for us:
    1. Rum punch is strong, pace yourself. Short version, first day there, a few hours after arriving, wife passed out naked on bathroom floor, husband passed out naked on bed. All before 4pm, lol. Learned water is our friend real fast.

2. Being naked outside with others is the most freeing/confidence boosting experience you can have. Wife was very self-conscience when we went to the point she wasn't sure she'd get naked at all even though we stayed on the nude side. Within 10 minutes she had no reservations about being fully naked and we both hated when we had to put clothes on. Last trip helped her so much in seeing herself the way I see her, she got so many compliments on how she looked and a majority weren't just because someone wanted to get into her pants

3. Don't have any expectations of what might or might not happen, but communicate with your partner often on both of your limits. Wife and I are not in the lifestyle, but are curious and have lots of kinky fantasies. We have hard limits we set and talked about what we'd be ok with if something happened. We had opportunities, but in the end nothing happened other than flirting. Neither one of us had any regrets about that and both said if something would have happened with another person or couple we wouldn't have had any regrets with that turnout either. We were there for us and look at it if anything happened it would have been to enhance our sex life and live out some of our fantasies. Just being there alone electrified our sex life even more than it already is.

And we also just learned that sometimes these forums post your reply twice for no apparent reason, lol

These are really great to read. Keep em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by cococutie View Post
    These are really great to read. Keep em coming!
    Luv that avatar ass!!

Curiouscouplefl your reply was perfect and worth repeating. Only thing I can add is I think the rum punch on the catamaran is even stronger that at the Hedo bars. Beware!! ��
    Last edited by ShawneeKat; 07-18-2018 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Hit post too quick. Sorry!
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Blog Entries
    1) The first time you fully explore your secret fantasy....Do not leave the door open, not even a crack so you can see your husband smoking with your friend.
    2) Drink more water than booze
    3) After you clue in...Do not be polite to the Wallies and the Vinnies...ignore them completely and if needed report to the front desk or security.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Blog Entries
    1) The first time you fully explore your secret fantasy....Do not leave the door open, not even a crack so you can see your husband smoking with your friend.
    2) Drink more water than booze
    3) After you clue in...Do not be polite to the Wallies and the Vinnies...ignore them completely and if needed report to the front desk or security.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Blog Entries
    Yah it's true about the Catamaran Rum Punch...by the end of the trip I had solemnly promised to help one of the crew members to move to Canada and grabbed a very large Eastern European man just before we docked to continue my naked dancing to my favorite song 'Stṛking by Clarence Carter...surprise, surprise he thought this was a sexual invitation...oops...so I am drunkenly trying to get back to my husband ...telling the guy ahhh sorry my husband will be waiting for me on the beach ...ofcourse the beach is empty...thank God the 2 couples giggling and giving me thumbs up on the Catamaran tuck me into their group and walk me securely off the beach where the big guy is wailing my name....luckily too drunk as well to see the direction I went.
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 07-22-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast