Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 3 things I learned at Hedo this week:

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    Yah it's true about the Catamaran Rum Punch...by the end of the trip I had solemnly promised to help one of the crew members to move to Canada and grabbed a very large Eastern European man just before we docked to continue my naked dancing to my favorite song 'Stṛking by Clarence Carter...surprise, surprise he thought this was a sexual invitation...oops...so I am drunkenly trying to get back to my husband ...telling the guy ahhh sorry my husband will be waiting for me on the beach ...ofcourse the beach is empty...thank God the 2 couples giggling and giving me thumbs up on the Catamaran tuck me into their group and walk me securely off the beach where the big guy is wailing my name....luckily too drunk as well to see the direction I went.

Love your story. A trip a couple of years ago taught me the strength of the cat cruise rum punch. I was doing OK on the cat until we got back to Hedo. My hubby thought I was OK, and so did I, so he headed back to our room to rinse out the snorkle gear, restock smoking materials, then meet me at the nude pool in about 30 minutes. Per the plan he headed to the room and I headed to the nude pool. That was the last I remembered until he caught up with me a little later. Apparently I was overly nice to everyone sharing kisses on various body parts. Poor hubby, he can let me go to Hedo by myself for a whole week without worrying, but he leaves me unsupervised for a half hour when he's supposed to be watching after me and I forget how to keep out of mischief. I still feel the need to apologize to friends just incase the something I can't remember doing offended them.
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

1 - My wife is a much much much...MUCH bigger fan of BBC than I thought
    2 - It's crazy how quickly you get use to being naked and being able to carry an everyday conversation with strangers
    3 - We have done things at Hedo that we will take to the grave - maybe this is part of what brings couples closer in that you share these secrets just with each other (I am no therapist but just a theory)

Quote Originally Posted by Canadapaula View Post
    1 - My wife is a much much much...MUCH bigger fan of BBC than I thought
    2 - It's crazy how quickly you get use to being naked and being able to carry an everyday conversation with strangers
    3 - We have done things at Hedo that we will take to the grave - maybe this is part of what brings couples closer in that you share these secrets just with each other (I am no therapist but just a theory)
    3 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    Yah it's true about the Catamaran Rum Punch...by the end of the trip I had solemnly promised to help one of the crew members to move to Canada and grabbed a very large Eastern European man just before we docked to continue my naked dancing to my favorite song 'Stṛking by Clarence Carter...surprise, surprise he thought this was a sexual invitation...oops...so I am drunkenly trying to get back to my husband ...telling the guy ahhh sorry my husband will be waiting for me on the beach ...ofcourse the beach is empty...thank God the 2 couples giggling and giving me thumbs up on the Catamaran tuck me into their group and walk me securely off the beach where the big guy is wailing my name....luckily too drunk as well to see the direction I went.
    Yeah we went on the catamaran cruise to Rick's for my wife's 40th and didn't learn our lesson about rum punch from the first day. Not as bad as the first day, plus it poured on us on the way there so everyone was too cold to be naked. However, that rum punch warmed me up so i was mooning every resort from Rick's back to Hedo with another guy on the boat, lol. We then were given a tequila shot at dinner from another couple that remembered us from the cruise and that it was my wife's bday that did us in, we ended up napping after dinner and going out late that night, lol. Ended up missing the foam party, but we had a blast on that cruise. When we go back later this year that has been one thing we have consistently talked about doing different, limit the rum punch to a couple a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12