Thread: Tell me your secrets

Tell me your secrets

What do you most look forward to at hedo?

We just booked our second trip to Hedo and the wife and I talk about what we look forward to all the time. We love laying out naked on the nude beach, meeting fun people, and going to the playroom at night. Just that free feeling of being naked all day and having conversations with other people was amazing. Since coming back from Hedo we only go to the clothing optional beach near us rather than the regular beaches, that I'd say is the biggest change since we took our first trip earlier this year. We're both anxious to see if our second trip is as great as the first one.

I’m hoping our second is even better than the first!
    I seriously don’t know if anything feels nicer than being naked in the sun. Who knew?!?

Just simple stuff for me!
    1. Being naked ALL DAY LONG.
    2. Seeing all our friends.
    3. FREEEEEEDOMMMMMM
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Quote Originally Posted by JayNSteph View Post
    Just simple stuff for me!
    1. Being naked ALL DAY LONG.
    2. Seeing all our friends.
    3. FREEEEEEDOMMMMMM

LOL! I can totally see you in face paint yelling this babe!

It's an environment where peeps are free to be themselves, whatever that means for them and I love peeps just being happy without any politics, drama or other reality downers.

Mind, body and soul therapy every time, just need a prescription so it can be covered by insurance! LOL!
    Lovin' Life Returns to H2!
    February 25 - March 4, 2023

https://sites.google.com/view/lovinlife/home
    A Castaways Travel Agency Group

Our Secrets: On every trip we look forward to meeting old friends and making new ones. We spend a ridiculous amount of time making costumes for theme nights because we enjoy it. We revel basking in the sun and cooling ourselves in the pool. We like to give & get massages. We sing (badly) at karaoke and dance (halfway-decent) at the disco. We enjoy taking newbies to the hot tub or play room their first time. We welcome the calm that is watching a sunset on the beach. We wake up 'early' and claim pool seats, then go to breakfast for omelettes and pineapple mimosas. We get a spa treatment because this about us. We chat with Winston, who has remembered us for 10+ years. We walk the grounds, just because it is beautiful. We love to take dinner at Pastafari for a couple of nights because we love seeing Cicque & Kimola. We take kayaks and row around Goat Island, because why not. We spend at least one afternoon on the prude side because we just want to be with each other. At the end of our trip, we vow to come back, because we experience happiness here.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No alarms, no hassles, no (real) responsibilities (except for my group members), no obligations, no drama, and the only real decisions to make are when and what to eat, when and what to drink, and when and what to sleep (or whatever and wherever).

This is a great question but hard to answer. Our first trip was this past December. During the trip and after returning home we couldn’t quantify what made the trip so special but we knew that we had to do it again. We didn’t do a lot of socializing, we spent the trip reconnecting. Nothing crazy happened, no wild tales of earth shattering events. It was the first time in our 15 years together we felt like we could totally connect, almost as if we were the only people there. We will be back home in 12 days, maybe after this trip we will have a better understanding of hedo’s secret.

We went our first time last year and was hooked. Being naked for the week and being with eachother. Little did we know it it would open up would a whole new world for us. We are going again this year July 7-13 and hoping to finish what started last year! During the trip my wife shared with me how much she wants to have a 3some. We would love to experience it if it happens, but if not we still have a great week being naked with eachother for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by tnt&g View Post
    This is a great question but hard to answer. Our first trip was this past December. During the trip and after returning home we couldn’t quantify what made the trip so special but we knew that we had to do it again. We didn’t do a lot of socializing, we spent the trip reconnecting. Nothing crazy happened, no wild tales of earth shattering events. It was the first time in our 15 years together we felt like we could totally connect, almost as if we were the only people there. We will be back home in 12 days, maybe after this trip we will have a better understanding of hedo’s secret.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with this.
    Hedo can be what ever you want, the most romantic place for two, or a wild romp for 8, lol.
    That's what makes it such a special place.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Completely agree, my wife especially was nervous about taking off her clothes, but she had hers off before I even started, I was shocked. And now she suggests going to the local clothing optional beach as much as I do. It's just so freeing and feels better then we could have imagined to have the sun and water on our naked bodies. Hedo has a lot more socializing than our beach does though, but I'm sure the bar on the nude side of Hedo is the main difference in that aspect, lol.