Thread: Enjoy an amazing experience of sensual energy touch !

Enjoy an amazing experience of sensual energy touch !

For the new couples and the ones that have been with me before , I would love to invite you and spend and super deliciiusly morning with you special one and take my workshop of couples sensuous, romantic, energetical and tantric massage.

Sensual Massage is an art.
    Learning this gives you a way to create deep intimacy and connection with your lover.
    It gives you a way to share incredible pleasure. It gives you a way to explore your sexual energy. It gives you a way to keep your relationship exciting and growing. It gives you a way to keep learning about each other’s bodies and awakening new pleasure spots. It gives you a way to heal and release sexual blockages and inhibitions. It gives you a way to be more relaxed and peaceful. And it gives you a way to deepen sensation and emotion within yourself.

This is a practical workshop where through giving and receiving you’ll learn the secrets of this art of pleasure.

During this experience you will learn:
    - The Creation of Sensual Space
    - The Heart Breath and Heart Touch
    - Sensual Touch
    -Connecting with yourself and then with your honey
    - Full-Body Energetical Sensuous Massage
    - Tantric Polarity Chakra Balance for Healing

Appointments available from Monday's till Saturday's one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm).
    The cost of the therapy is 250 usd for couple and the session last three hours in between both of you.
    My studio is in puerto morelos area. Very close from both resorts DR and DP.

After your session maybe you will like to visit our beautiful and peaceful town and stop for a drink or have lunch in our local delicious restaurants.
    In case you need to do some shopping , there is a flea market and little local shops to be souvenirs.

Celebrating any birthday, annivesary, honeymoon or just because you want to really spoil yourselfs and reconnect with your honey , this will be an awesome gift for both of you.

To book your appointments please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you very soon.
    Send you all a huge hug of light with all my love.
    Caudia

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas

NAMASTE
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
    cel 9982 252568 ( WORK )

Hi guys good morning how are you ! Hope both are doing wonderful and excited for your coming trip to the resort.
    My name is Claudia ( probably you have heard about me on this forum ). And I would love to invite to spend a super lovely deliciuously morning during your stay and book an appointment for my workshop and couples sensuous, holistic, tantric massage.
    During the month's of September and October 2018 I will have a special discount of $30usd.
    The cost of the therapy will be $220 for couple. The session last three hours in between both of you.
    The whole therapy is very loving , peaceful, sensuous and healing ! What we are gonna do during your session won't stay here at all ! This is something that you will be able to take back home with you and keep working on each other to keep the flame of your love alive , and return back home BREATHING IN A COMPLET NEW YOU !
    My studio it's in Puerto Morelos area , very close from the hotel and it's real easy to get here, most of the taxi drivers knows perfectly where I am so don't worry and it's completely safe to go out nd do things out of the resort too.
    If you want to book your appointment please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Send me the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Any questions or doubts feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    Celebrating anything special or just because you want to surprise your honey? I'm sure this will be an awesome way to start your trip and beautiful gift for both of you.
    I work from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you soon !

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas

NAMASTE
    cel 9982 252568 ( WORK )

Enjoy and amazing experiecne of a sensual energy touch!

Hi guys good morning how are you ! Hope both are doing wonderful and excited for your coming trip to the resort.
    My name is Claudia ( probably you have heard about me on this forum ). And I would love to invite to spend a super lovely deliciuously morning during your stay and book an appointment for my workshop and couples sensuous, holistic, tantric massage.
    During the month's of September and October 2018 I will have a special discount of $30usd.
    The cost of the therapy will be $220 for couple. The session last three hours in between both of you.
    The whole therapy is very loving , peaceful, sensuous and healing ! What we are gonna do during your session won't stay here at all ! This is something that you will be able to take back home with you and keep working on each other to keep the flame of your love alive , and return back home BREATHING IN A COMPLET NEW YOU !
    My studio it's in Puerto Morelos area , very close from the hotel and it's real easy to get here, most of the taxi drivers knows perfectly where I am so don't worry and it's completely safe to go out nd do things out of the resort too.
    If you want to book your appointment please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Send me the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Any questions or doubts feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    Celebrating anything special or just because you want to surprise your honey? I'm sure this will be an awesome way to start your trip and beautiful gift for both of you.
    I work from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you soon !

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas

NAMASTE
    cel 9982 252568 ( WORK )