Thread: Virgins - Sep 30 to Oct 6

Virgins - Sep 30 to Oct 6

Wife and I are taking of first trip to anything remotely like Hedo. Celebrating 13 years of marriage Oct 1. Both excited. I'm 34, she's 35, both carry a bit of extra weight. She has a very... sexual... side that she hides well, but every once in awhile I can get her to show it. Not in the lifestyle, but don't mind those who are! Enjoy what you enjoy!

Now that the date is approaching, she's getting a little more apprehensive and worried about her body. I've shared the "people of Walmart" posts with her (maybe we should change that analogy, there are some odd... ODD... People at Walmart &#129315. What helped you all set you mind at ease during your first trip? I'm sure some liquid courage will help, but want to reassure her. I'm not bashful at all, years in the military took that away from me.

Anyways, looking forward to it and hope to have a good time. Looking forward to making "memories" with my wife that we can't make anywhere else .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Follow up question I forgot!

We are staying on the prude side. Let's say we decide to enjoy each other with the curtains open, is that frowned upon on that side? I'm still learning what is and isn't allowed where. We booked the prude side to help ease in to our first experience.

We recently made our first visit. I was a little nervous about taking everything off, but my wife insisted we dive right in. I will say this - as soon as we reached the nude pool, I felt like it had been stupid of me to be concerned what people thought. I realized that nobody there gave a shit about what anybody else's body looked like. It's simply not an issue.

As for your second question, you should be just fine. There are always nude people on the prude side, and the entire place is a charged atmosphere. We "got busy" on a cabana bed right in front of the gym and nobody had an issue with it.

Thanks! I'm not worried about it... She's a bit more anxious. I keep reminding her it's my opinion that matters and I've stuck with her for 13 years, so that should speak to my thoughts on her

I know sunscreen is a must, but anything else you forgot at home you recommend we don't forget? We've done all inclusive before, but not this style.

My wife had the same concerns, she's gorgeous and curvy, but like most women don't see themselves that way. Not 10 minutes after getting to our room she was completely naked and saying "let's go get a drink", I was shocked, lol. You'll probably hear tons of these same stories. We read, and still do, a lot of the posts on this forum and the hedo forum itself and it helped us a lot. Also if you're worried about having sex with the curtains open being ok you'll be just fine, lol. That'll be tame compared to what you probably see. My wife and I had sex in the top circle part of the nude pool in the middle of the afternoon and later that night on the lawn chair outside of our room on the first day. It wasn't frowned upon at all. We had a ocean, nude side jacuzzi room and put on plenty of shows at night in our hot tub as people walked by. Next time we go we'll be looking for other hidden areas the property for us to have fun in. We're not in the lifestyle either, though we have a healthy curiosity and fantasies about it, we're more of the exhibitionist and voyeur types so we were definitely able to get our fill of that. We'd also recommend the playroom at least once. It was amazing having sex looking up at the stars and the moon while others were having sex around us as well. I like your comment about making "memories" with your wife, that's what it's all about in our opinion. We talked constantly, and still do, about our limits and expectations and Hedo supercharged an already very healthy sex life for us. We can't wait to go back. Have fun!

People at hedo don't care about body size . Their is so many different sizes and shapes. That is what helps make it a great place . Nobody cares . Everybody says hello . Just dive right in and get naked. By the end of ur trip it will be hard to put clothes on to come home which sucks . Be your self . Plus also we stay on prude side ground floor and we open the curtains in the. Mornings and we get after it . One time had people from sandals watch us alittel bit. Put a good show on for them . Must had made an impression the next year we had seen them staying at hedo . You live once and enjoy each other and the place is energized and it will bring you closer together . Have fun no worries.

Glad to hear it all. I'll share all this with her and hopefully help ease some anxiety. She bounces between excited and anxious pretty rapidly. At the end of the day, the trip is booked and we are having healthy discussions about our plans there. Super excited and wish it was Sep 29th already!

We both felt the same way on our first trip, nervous and excited at the same time. We also stay on the Prude side. My advice is to do what we did on the first visit. Put your things in your room, grab a drink at the main bar, walk to the nude side and take it all off. Give it enough time to check out the pool, grab another drink and I bet you will already have new friends and forgot what your worries were. Three trips later and we both hate wearing clothes, and became lifestyle folks. There is no pressure on that end but have no fear of being naked and making “memories” all over the place. My favorite was on the beach during a rain shower. Didn’t realize we had an audience until the applause later but will never be forgotten.

Thanks again everyone. Here's to hoping! She talks a lot about the playroom, so maybe she's coming around!