Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Different Sexual Desires

For those who might not have been married for 30+ years the "Make wifey happy, and find something you both will enjoy and get a thrill from" suggestion is cute. What if wifey enjoys a good book and a single glass of white wine and a simpleton movie? This is what us long-married guys deal with everyday. And then when your wife sees a 50'ish guy with a 35 yer old woman she gets all bent out of shape. Ha! It makes me laugh everytime. What's the old sage advice, marry a woman at least 7 years younger than you or something like that? Boys when it gets to boring, mundane and predictable you just need to lower the bar...and lower and lower and .... there is no coming back from aging out. Turn out the lights, the party is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Riandsu View Post
    For those who might not have been married for 30+ years the "Make wifey happy, and find something you both will enjoy and get a thrill from" suggestion is cute. What if wifey enjoys a good book and a single glass of white wine and a simpleton movie? This is what us long-married guys deal with everyday. And then when your wife sees a 50'ish guy with a 35 yer old woman she gets all bent out of shape. Ha! It makes me laugh everytime. What's the old sage advice, marry a woman at least 7 years younger than you or something like that? Boys when it gets to boring, mundane and predictable you just need to lower the bar...and lower and lower and .... there is no coming back from aging out. Turn out the lights, the party is over.
    cheer up man, I feel what you are saying, here is a suggestion: You bring her the wine, set the tV on a good movie for her, ask her if she needs anything else,
    I know she would want to know where you are going and with whom, Just say going out for a bit of fun, you will be surprise how fast she drinks the wine, shuts the tv and get dressed in a record time, if not, then you got your self a hallway pass. keep you head high

I don't know.....maybe I'm just lucky. We both just turned 50, have been married for 29 years and things have never been better or sexier for us. I remind her everyday how sexy she is and how much I want her - which in turn makes her more confident - which makes everything better for the both of us.
    Lenny & Eva

TTR Cancun 2008 & 2016
    TTR Los Cabos 2010
    Hedo 2016, 2018, 2019

So far so good! The difference of 50 vs. 55 is huge. Keep the fire burning and cross your fingers!

What's cute is minimizing quality advice because it isn't what you want to hear.
    I've been with my husband 17 years and it is my humble opinion that it takes two people to make a fun "thrill"ing marriage.
    If yours is boring, it is as much YOUR FAULT as your wife's.
    Clearly 'finding a thrill that you BOTH can enjoy' was advice that slipped past you on my first message. Repeated it here for good measure.
    If the pull of a clothing optional resort is stronger to you than a vacation with your wife, here's another suggestion. Couples therapy.
    Good luck to your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Habfan68 View Post
    I don't know.....maybe I'm just lucky. We both just turned 50, have been married for 29 years and things have never been better or sexier for us. I remind her everyday how sexy she is and how much I want her - which in turn makes her more confident - which makes everything better for the both of us.
    LOVE THIS! You are lucky, and so is she, but you're also putting in the work and reaping the reward!

@Rebel, I think this is going to be us in a lil while!

@coco it totally will be us.

One last thing on the op.

It's ok to have different tastes and different desires. I'm my opinion it isn't good to indulge in something different that may hurt the other physically and or emotionally.

Both people should be comfortable with what the other is doing whether or not you're doing the thing together.

Im not here to judge you. I know marriage can be a struggle. Looking back through the years I've been with my beautiful wife I know i played a role in all our ups and downs. And things usually got much better when I recognized this and put effort into the relationship. The more effort I put in the better the results.

Take that for what it's worth and best of luck to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by cococutie View Post
    What's cute is minimizing quality advice because it isn't what you want to hear.
    I've been with my husband 17 years and it is my humble opinion that it takes two people to make a fun "thrill"ing marriage.
    If yours is boring, it is as much YOUR FAULT as your wife's.
    Clearly 'finding a thrill that you BOTH can enjoy' was advice that slipped past you on my first message. Repeated it here for good measure.
    If the pull of a clothing optional resort is stronger to you than a vacation with your wife, here's another suggestion. Couples therapy.
    Good luck to your wife.
    Let me know when you get there...it's like me talking about what it's like to walk on the moon without asking someone who has.

Quote Originally Posted by Habfan68 View Post
    Yes I don't get the all inclusive everyone in their 50's and married for over 30 years the party is over logic.
    We have been married over 30 years and in our 50's. We went to Hedo in April for the 1st time this past April and had such a great time. It made our sex life go up a few levels. Can't wait to go back and still having a great time at home.
    The lights are on and the party just got better.
    Last edited by Rich&Jayne; 05-31-2018 at 11:58 AM.

We have been to Couples. Sometimes it's best to take a step back and appreciate the little things your wife and you enjoy. Just think of the positive side. They have a nice nude beach and bar you can enjoy all day. Rooms and dining are great. Spending time with your wife in Negril. Times are good. Hedo will be there when / if you guys decide.

Blog Entries
    Last March on a day/night pass with my husband of 39 years and my best girlfriend I very foolishly ( with my girlfriend's encouragement) attempted to ignite my girlfriend's smoldering sex drive...
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 06-02-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Interesting Twist to current thread

Last March on a day/night pass with my husband of 39 years and my best girlfriend, I very foolishly ( with my girlfriend's encouragement) attempted to ignite my girlfriend's smoldering sex drive!!
    Well that was a very bad idea, my girlfriend of 26 years and I are dead to each other now and as for her the exciting sex drive of her youth remains nothing but stone cold ashes. Her curiously about Hedo satisfied after 12 years of being titillated (I love that word) by my highly detailed Hedo stories ....i have gone from daring and delightful to dirty, disgusting old lady pervert in her eyes!
    The upside is I love my husband of almost 40 years even more . His sex drive at 64 is almost non existent and yet we will be going to Hedo 3 times in 2018 (total of 32 glorious nights and fun filled days). Hubby will have a blast socializing naked and holding court on the deck of the pool by the main bar and I will run amuck naked and free....Protective of our exclusive relationship he is always watching out for me. He gets no thrill at all from watching my antics ( I will forever be dancing on the precipice...never to fall off the cliff)out of love for me he will endure. He knows he can trust me that i will not actually have sex with any men only fabulous foreplay...
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    Last March on a day/night pass with my husband of 39 years and my best girlfriend, I very foolishly ( with my girlfriend's encouragement) attempted to ignite my girlfriend's smoldering sex drive!!
    Well that was a very bad idea, my girlfriend of 26 years and I are dead to each other now and as for her the exciting sex drive of her youth remains nothing but stone cold ashes. Her curiously about Hedo satisfied after 12 years of being titillated (I love that word) by my highly detailed Hedo stories ....i have gone from daring and delightful to dirty, disgusting old lady pervert in her eyes!
    The upside is I love my husband of almost 40 years even more . His sex drive at 64 is almost non existent and yet we will be going to Hedo 3 times in 2018 (total of 32 glorious nights and fun filled days). Hubby will have a blast socializing naked and holding court on the deck of the pool by the main bar and I will run amuck naked and free....Protective of our exclusive relationship he is always watching out for me. He gets no thrill at all from watching my antics ( I will forever be dancing on the precipice...never to fall off the cliff)out of love for me he will endure. He knows he can trust me that i will not actually have sex with any men only fabulous foreplay...
    What happened that changed your girlfriend so much?

Blog Entries
    Memories of a sex addicted ex-husband that she just could not seem to recover from....

Blog Entries
    What a shame that potentially beautiful experiences can be foiled by unpleasant memories.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast