Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fetish night (and hats and heels)

Fetish night (and hats and heels)

So going to Hedo this summer for first time (very excited). Not into fetish but I see on H2 website that this night is both fetish and lingerie. What percent of participants wear lingerie? And how revealing can it be?

As for hats and heels...has anyone worn only hats and heels or is that frowned upon? Seems like a reasonable goal/fantasy to get down to hats and heels only by the end of the night. Right?

Thanks friends!!

Quote Originally Posted by 44noworries View Post
    So going to Hedo this summer for first time (very excited). Not into fetish but I see on H2 website that this night is both fetish and lingerie. What percent of participants wear lingerie? And how revealing can it be?

As for hats and heels...has anyone worn only hats and heels or is that frowned upon? Seems like a reasonable goal/fantasy to get down to hats and heels only by the end of the night. Right?

Thanks friends!!
    Generally none of the guys wear lingerie (though there have been a few occasions ...) so that deletes about 50%. The remaining 50% (that's the women) split between the two option and not dressing in theme at all. The actual statistical distribution varies by the week and the crowd and groups. You can be assured that the VAST majority of people who dress in theme (and many of those who don't) will be VERY revealing.

Think: skimpy is best. If it looks good it feels good and everyone else will enjoy it. As for the guys -- who cares. It's all about the women.

We are not into fetish, but a bit of leather, vinyl, rubber etc. goes a l-o-n-g way if you stretch your imagination. Go have fun.

PNK
    Hedo May 1 - May 8, 2018

“[QUOTE=PNK;263501]Generally none of the guys wear lingerie (though there have been a few occasions ...) so that deletes about 50%.”

Haha! I should have been a little more clear. Hubby does not plan on wearing lingerie! (Not that there’s anything wrong with it!)

You don't have to be into the theme to dress up/down for it. Fetish has pretty good participation for men and women - easy to get items from amazon that aren't expensive and add to the fun. Hats and heels isn't always high participation, but you can wear as little as pasties and G-string for dinner, though you will need to bring a small towel or something to sit on if you do. Go have fun.
    Lovin' Life Returns to H2!
    February 25 - March 4, 2023

https://sites.google.com/view/lovinlife/home
    A Castaways Travel Agency Group

There is nothing too revealing for Hedo!

Not a lot of participation for hats and heels, keep in mind that Saturday is a high turnover day and an early night for a lot of incoming travellers.

You can dress casually or in typical resort wear or even the sexiest club wear at any time on any night. It's hard to explain until you experience it but you will see all sorts of choices and you won't feel the least bit out of place no matter what you choose.

If you want to participate in the theme for that night...find the "perfect" outfit that you are excited to wear, either fetish or lingerie, and go with that. What will be the most fun and make you feel cool/sexy/etc. That should be your choice!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

The only rule of thumb to follow is that genitals and nipples need to be covered in the dining areas. But covered can be a see through mesh top, etc. Other than that - Have fun! And I agree - although we too aren't into the fetish stuff, I will usually bring a pleather dress or something fun like that - it's like dressing up at Halloween - maybe it isn't something you would wear daily but fun to strut around in for one night and get attention. Just wear something that makes you feel sexy and confident! Have a blast!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)

We were at Hedo last week. On fetish night there was a lot of participation. Most of the participants went with a fetish outfit, but several of us ladies wore lingerie. I wore a really pretty white lacy negligee and received several compliments. My choice made me feel sexy and pretty. That's all that is important. That you feel good about what you choose to wear.
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

For fetish night I wear a red g-string, red pasties and a chainmail dress. He wears a red mesh underware. Here is a pic! We go to HarrySans that night, as it is nice to wear very little to sit at the grill! They make my husband wear a shirt but they allow me in just like that!
    Cowgirl
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks to all for the replies and hot pic Cowgirl!

I was curious about this night as well. Thanks for the info guys!

any ideas for the guys, on hats and heels,rock star and bare as you dare nights?

Quote Originally Posted by hotnshy View Post
    any ideas for the guys, on hats and heels,rock star and bare as you dare nights?
    Yes, go with a lady who looks good in a hat, or heels, or bare or ... Nobody looks at me when I go with the right woman. She looks good and I feel good -- and don't need to dress up. Simple. It's always all about the ladies, never about the guys.

PNK
    Hedo (again) Sept 5 - 15, 2018

i know all that, but wouldn't be nice to compliment each other? we had complimentary outfits for all other nights, except those 3,

Quote Originally Posted by hotnshy View Post
    i know all that, but wouldn't be nice to compliment each other? we had complimentary outfits for all other nights, except those 3,
    We also try to do complementary outfits every night. We will wear cowboy hats and western wear on Hats/heels night.
    Bare as you dare/Glo night: we both have neon/Glo outfits
    Rock star: we dress up. I wear a flashy mini skirt/ gold top. He wears "tuxedo" with tails g-string and white shirt. I guess that night is the only night we don't really match.
    Cowgirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast