Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Everyone from?

Where is Everyone from?

Its all good and well to meet-up at Hedo but I've found that 'Hedonist' make good friends outside of the resort as well.

Everyone post your location so we can see who's near to who!

I Live between Gainsville FL, and Kingston Jamaica. Right now i'm in the later. Its raining here and I'm thinking of taking the two-hour drive to runnaway bay

So where is everyone else from?

Hi, we are from the Cheshire County in England. We are eagerly anticipating our 10 hour flight to Jamaica in July.

Hey UK,

I have a few relatives there. Mostly cousins and aunts/uncles that i rarely get to see. They love everything about the UK. I've only ever heard them complain about the weather.

I actually love long flights. 10 hours of good sleep to get you ready for a wicked holiday during which you will barely sleep!!!!

The weather in the north of the UK, where we are from is very seasonal. I love it because in winter we have snow, in summer we have warmth (with lots of rain too). The best thing about Britain is how nature changes with each season, I love it.

I don't like long flights, I get bored easily but we have upgraded our flight so I might experience some luxury (pity they don't have a mile high club though) lol

born in Southern California, went to college there, but did a stint in Cocoa Beach, Silicon Valley, and now in greater Seattle area.

we are in texas. plantersville, texas. the middle of no where!! lol we dont even have a post office here so we have to go to the next town over to get our mail!

Philadelphia the city of brotherly homicides.
    Sexy joan was born/raised in Toms River NJ, but now a philly girl.
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Born and brought up in the southern counties of England. Went and lived in the States for a while - lived in the burbs of NJ, worked in Manhattan.

Now i'm back home and living in the Royal County of Berkshire - sounds posh when you say it like that
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    Born and brought up in the southern counties of England. Went and lived in the States for a while - lived in the burbs of NJ, worked in Manhattan.

Now i'm back home and living in the Royal County of Berkshire - sounds posh when you say it like that
    So a southern girl then, I like southern girls, married one actually.

I'm from Michigan originally but have lived a lot of places in the states. I was in the military for ten years and moved around a lot. Carolyn was born in Texas but raised in Arkansas where we live now.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

hi everyone we are also from the cheshire area there must be something in the air here in cheshire what do you think uknewbies you are gonna have a great time we are going again in sept cant wait next year maybe we should get a cheshire group going would be fun gaz an maz u.k.

We are in south central PA, Somerset County actually. Very small area you've probably heard of it as the Flight 93 sight from 9/11.

august 30th -sept 3rd newbies

We are from Plainfield Illinois. Southwest of downtown Chicago. First time HedoIII and counting down the days

we are both natives of florida. both of us were born and raised in miami (hence the name...although it's more of a hand-me-down name, but that's another story for another thread...). at present, i (anni) live in boca raton and henry is in melbourne, a 2-hour drive from here.

soon, however, i suspect we will both be honorary citizens of runaway bay, jamaica -- and not a moment too soon! our count is 43 days......
    henry y anni

Originally New Orleans for me and for S.O originally Kansas City. now central Missouri.

Hello we are in a small town south of Kansas City Missouri called Grandview

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast