Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best them night at hedo?

Quote Originally Posted by Sexydandp2 View Post
    I realize this may be a bit of a thread killer, but when you consider the average age that attends Hedo, does anyone else find the naughty schoolgirl night to be a bit creepy? Or is it just us?
    Understand what you are saying, but don't care. Best not to over-think anything Hedo. School Girl night is a top 3 night for us. In no particular order; Fetish, Glow-Party, School Girl.

Had to edit this because we actually like Rock Star and Hats&Heels also. Rock Star night is a great show. And Hats&Heels night is...easy and sexy.
    Last edited by David & Qian; 04-29-2018 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Needed to add more theme nights we like.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Blog Entries
    Ditto David and Qian... Its all in good fun. I actually felt like i was in heaven in the disco on school girl night and there were 15 women dressed in short plaid skirts. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sexydandp2 View Post
    I realize this may be a bit of a thread killer, but when you consider the average age that attends Hedo, does anyone else find the naughty schoolgirl night to be a bit creepy? Or is it just us?

Depends how you play it. The catholic schoolgirl outfit may get overplayed. This year we went as the football player and sexy librarian.

LMAO. Yeah, that could be a thread killer. But the laugh was worth it!

We're at Hedo now, and Kat & I were commenting just last night that dress up participation seems way down, even from last year. (And that sucks 'cause I LOVE lookin' at those sexy school girls.)

Until this year, Fetish always brought out the most participants. But this week, Glow participation was much, much higher than anything.
    Hedo II: 06-1998, 03-2016, 07-2016, 06-2017, 04-2018, 04-2019 (scheduled)

Hidden Beach: 03-2018, 07-2018

Quote Originally Posted by David & Qian View Post
    Understand what you are saying, but don't care. Best not to over-think anything Hedo. School Girl night is a top 3 night for us. In no particular order; Fetish, Glow-Party, School Girl.

Had to edit this because we actually like Rock Star and Hats&Heels also. Rock Star night is a great show. And Hats&Heels night is...easy and sexy.
    We totally agree. Don't overthink. Go and have fun. We are at (or prob above lol) the average age and she still rocks it for me on Sunday nights! Love Fetish and Glow also. :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Since pigtails (on adult women) are my fetish, school girl night is my favorite.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

OH and I don't like toga or glow much, but we dress for all themes when the group is there and 99% of the time without the group, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Lol...we have been to Hedo many times and have been in the lifestyle for sometime now. We have tons of fun there!!!
    Don’t think we are “overthinking anything”.
    It’s not like we have a problem with it or get disgusted and lock ourselves in our room that night, but like I said, we just find the concept a bit on the creep side.
    Maybe it’s just us....we were just curious to see others thoughts.....

Blog Entries
    rock on, great legs...!

Quote Originally Posted by kelliegreg View Post
    rock on, great legs...!
    Thanks kelliegreg :-)

Fetish....then going to the playroom to the bdsm and restraining my GF..blindfolding her..on display and doing whats told of her

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    When you compare to 15 years ago when nearly everyone participated in theme nights - now probably about half participate even in the more "popular" themes like fetish/lingerie, toga and school girl.

Even the glow party, while well-attended, you won't see as many as you'd expect dressing up for that theme. However, participation, with or without themed costumes, is very high at the glow party and foam party.

I think some of the themes are getting old - but that would happen even if they changed the themes every year...some people just don't care to dress up for themes anymore in recent years.
    When we first started (almost 13 years ago), we remember much more participation in the themes and also the "slutwear parade" going past the bar before dinner. That was as much, if not more entertaining than the actual theme nights. Odd that this is also on the decline. Maybe its the extra baggage charges with the airlines now?
    Mikey and Diane

Blog Entries
    hey guys, i agree with the baggage thing. FYI. nice pics.. attractive couple...

think outside the plaid skirt ... or nerd glasses.... It's a school girl, could be a principal, or a cheerleader, or just a chopped temple shirt, fishnet stockings and booty shorts. Too many just shop online for outfits and others have the same. We take bits and pieces from a few ideas and put the together

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

Quote Originally Posted by millionsnmilo View Post
    think outside the plaid skirt ... or nerd glasses.... It's a school girl, could be a principal, or a cheerleader, or just a chopped temple shirt, fishnet stockings and booty shorts. Too many just shop online for outfits and others have the same. We take bits and pieces from a few ideas and put the together
    Excerpt from my trip report...

It was School Girl Night and one of my favourites. Herladyship decided she was not going to be the typical Catholic school girl but would be the public school girl. She wore short shorts, a tank top and white tennis shoes and stuck her cell phone in her back pocket…the influence for this was our 14 year old granddaughter who just started high school.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast