Thread: Who will be at Pearl Oct 2018?

Cool Who will be at Pearl Oct 2018?

Wondering who else will be at Pearl in October 2018? We will be there Oct 14 thru Oct 21. 1st time to Pearl (5 previous trips to DRM)

We arrive on the 27th for a week. Been to RM twice but decided to try Pearl.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Unfortunately we will just miss you by a few days. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Hi guys good morning how are you ! Hope both are doing wonderful and excited for your coming trip to the resort.
    My name is Claudia ( probably you have heard about me on this forum ). And I would love to invite to spend a super lovely deliciuously morning during your stay and book an appointment for my workshop and couples sensuous, holistic, tantric massage.
    During the month's of September and October I will have a special discount of $30usd.
    The cost of the therapy will be $220 for couple. The session last three hours in between both of you.
    The whole therapy is very loving , peaceful, sensuous and healing ! What we are gonna do during your session won't stay here at all ! This is something that you will be able to take back home with you and keep working on each other to keep the flame of your love alive , and return back home BREATHING IN A COMPLET NEW YOU !
    My studio it's in Puerto Morelos area , very close from the hotel and it's real easy to get here, most of the taxi drivers knows perfectly where I am so don't worry and it's completely safe to go out nd do things out of the resort too.
    If you want to book your appointment please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    Send me the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Any questions or doubts feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    Celebrating anything special or just because you want to surprise your honey? I'm sure this will be an awesome way to start your trip and beautiful gift for both of you.
    I work from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm ).
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you soon !

Claudia Gabucio Terrazas

NAMASTE
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
    cel 9982 252568 ( WORK )