Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kink In The Caribbean Nov 3-10 2007

Kink In The Caribbean Nov 3-10 2007

I checked the Kink In The Caribbean website today and confirmed they will be there November 3rd - 10th. I got a little worried because the Hedonism III official site listed them as TBA.

I also looked at the site and found that one of my favorite Kink people bondage master Lew Rubens is returning this year. Which made me think to ask the people going during that time what they would be most interested in seeing.

The link above will help those not really familiar with the group see what they are about, at least a little.

So what do you hope to see?
    Last edited by Rebelwolf; 06-09-2007 at 05:00 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Dominance, dominance and more dominance !!

I'm really looking forward to my inhibitions being thrown aside to play a little bit with these guys (if they'll play with me, that is!)
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    Dominance, dominance and more dominance !!

I'm really looking forward to my inhibitions being thrown aside to play a little bit with these guys (if they'll play with me, that is!)
    They might but they can play a little rough. I'm not sure if he'll be there this year but we got to know a guy that was an artist with a bull whip among others. One of my favorite Hedo moments was seeing him use a flogger on a woman's breasts as she arched back to a tree. His control was quite impressive!

No wonder you like posting on here, it's the submit button isn't it?
    Last edited by Rebelwolf; 06-09-2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: added thought

LMAO !! dammit you caught me out....

Rough is fine, you have to "take the rough with the smooth" as they say

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniflip View Post
    LMAO !! dammit you caught me out....

Rough is fine, you have to "take the rough with the smooth" as they say
    Well from what I have learned it's the pain pleasure mixture that makes it interesting. The hard smack makes the soft caress feel much better. At least when I have seen a female to female spanking. With a female to male it was much more of a punishment and rest situation. This one time at band camp I watched two doms spank a slave that was bought at the auction. First paddles then a bamboo cane until he actually passed out. That was pretty severe. The thing that amazed me was another slave who had the night off because his mistress bought the other one volunteered to let them continue on him.

I have a funny story about spankings too though. We were out in a club one night, little country and western club full of cowboys. I don't like to dance near as much as Carolyn so she usually ends up dancing with other guys. So anyway this little cowboy just falls in love with her and is hanging around us a lot, not obnoxious or anything but staying close by. My job is to watch out for her when she's having fun, and I can tell when the guys are getting too attached, then it's time to make it clear it's just dancing, we are going home together just the two of us. Trick is doing it in a way that doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. So when the cowboy starts telling me how beautiful she is and she's so sexy and all I know where he's headed. So for some reason I think it would be fun to mention she's also a Dominatrix and likes to spank a guys ass, no sex just spankings. I figure our little cowboy complete with skoal can in back pocket will give me that RCA dog look and say something like yall are just weird and then leave. To my surprise he tells me and her that he has begged his wife to spank him and she won't. Would I please let Carolyn spank his ass? Well that certainly backfired. You just never know about people.

Blog Entries
    Anddddddddddddd

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Typical JA! you always want more lol.

Blog Entries
    Hey... check this out... it has NOTHING to do with "kink" and NOTHING to do with the "Caribean"... BUT, it's pretty cool. Rebel drifted with the cowboy club, so I feel entitled...

Last night we were at Titan's Stadium watching fan fair's Country Music festival... We were in one of the suite's (very sweet indeed) thanks to LanaNJ and her husband, who we were treated to this by... and I was coming out of the bathroom... Wait... I need to set this up a little. "A" has beautiful long brown curly hair and last night she was wearing a short, short miniskirt and no panties (hold on... WOOHOO), Ok, and cowboy boots, again WOOHOO... I fkn love this chicks sexy legs... HOT!!!

Back to the story... "A" stops the door as I open it to come out. She shoves me back in and locks the door. It's a pretty good sized bathroom and has a table against the wall under a mirror. She kisses me, turns around, hikes up her miniskirt and bends over with her arms on the table and is looking at me in the mirror's reflection. I take off my shorts, hang them on the door handle and she stands there with her feet about as wide as she can get them and I'm now loooking at her ass as my eyes drift slowly down to her cowboy boots. Now, for you guys who have never seen your girl in a miniskirt and cowboy boots... this is a treat, especially if she has no panties on and has just hiked her miniskirt up. With Rascal Flats jamming in the background, we get down to business. Business was not business as usual. There was quite an atmosphere going on. A while later, I "wrapped up", and she turns around, never says a word, kisses me, unlocks the door and walks out, closing the door behind her. I waited a minute for the, well you know... and walked out into the room. She smiles, reaches into the ice bucket and pops the top on a hard lemonade and grins as she says, you want one... Whewwwwwwwww

Anyway, that's what we did last night. What did ya'll do???

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Sorry about delay in responding to this post JA. I had to pick Stewart up off the floor and give him rescusitation. I hope you realise that he is now trying to book for us to go to a country festival when we get back from Hedo and I am trying to find my mini skirt from the bottom of the wardrobe. Now look what you've started! Think "A" must still have DIF lol.

JA I only drifted to kind of lighten it up after talking about the guy the two doms spanked. But it's all good we're in the woohoo area again after all.

Besides your post does have something to do with Kink, you have a cowboy boot fetish!

Let's see Carolyn has a black mini skirt, thigh high fishnets, and black patent leather 7" heels I mean its not cowboy boots but I think it will work for me.

Hey guys,

I have a question, is this the same week as Wild Women?

Sweetheart 26

yep - i'm soooooo spoilt for choice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by uknewbies View Post
    Sorry about delay in responding to this post JA. I had to pick Stewart up off the floor and give him rescusitation. I hope you realise that he is now trying to book for us to go to a country festival when we get back from Hedo and I am trying to find my mini skirt from the bottom of the wardrobe. Now look what you've started! Think "A" must still have DIF lol.
    DIF has many forms... If this is the result... I like it. Now, once you have the miniskirt... you need to go get cowboy boots. I like her to wanted her to wear her cowboy hat too, but the closest I got to my wish was we took it in the car with us. She was gonna wear it to the strip club after the concert, but it was late and after all that action during the concert, we were kinda worn out, so we just went home. I will do my best to have a cowboy hat story after this coming weekend. We are on a roll... last week... mooning the guy in the parking lot and this week the bonus at the concert... Hell... I may not need Hedo in November...

HA... who an I kidding.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelwolf View Post
    JA I only drifted to kind of lighten it up after talking about the guy the two doms spanked. But it's all good we're in the woohoo area again after all.

Besides your post does have something to do with Kink, you have a cowboy boot fetish!

Let's see Carolyn has a black mini skirt, thigh high fishnets, and black patent leather 7" heels I mean its not cowboy boots but I think it will work for me.
    I do in fact, have a cowboy boot fetish. It's in combination with a cowboy hat fetish. Now, when we went to see Rascal Flats last year, she wore a miniskirt, cowboy boots and cowboy hat... I had a hard time with that... a really hard time (lol)...

I assume Carolyn's outfit will have a similar effect. At least I hope so.

I'm not a country fan by any means, but damn!!! That sure does sound nice!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast