Thread: nightlife

nightlife

Hi this will be our first time at HB. We have been to Hedo many times, going to try something new. I was wondering if there are theme nights and do the women dress sexy at night or no skin showing? Also I was wondering the same thing about the resort next door, El Dorado. do you walk to the ED or walk (if walking is it far and are the sidewalks in good condition for walking in heels) We don't care if its LS friendly, just wondering about the dress and vibe. We would appreciate any input. Thanks!

Yes there are theme nights, and at least some women dress sexy or are in costume. However, it can be hit and miss on the size of the crowd. We have been there when there's only a handful of people at the nightly event, and we've been there when it's been rockin. Just depends on the size and nature of the crowd.

El Dorado is a very short walk via paved sidewalks/road. No problem to make it in heels. The women over at El Dorado are not as scantily dressed, as those from HBR who venture over to El Dorado for dinner. There is obviously no nudity at El Dorado.
    It's only kinky the first time

Thanks for the info. I couldn't find any answers online or from the phone numbers I had.

The theme nights are usually listed on the HBR website. Under activities
    It's only kinky the first time

Hi TubCpl
    What is the sexual vibe like at HBR ?
    We are not hardcore lifestylers but we do like to watch and be watched