Thread: Newbies with many questions

Newbies with many questions

My wife and I are not in the lifestyle but not opposed or judgmental of others that are. We are wanting to visit Desire RM in late June. I am 56 and she is 52, neither of us are a ken or Barbie and wife is nervous about that . We have several questions but afraid may be too many for posting. Curious about what really goes on there, what there is do, cost of extras, just want the low down.

We had a lot of the same questions before our first trip, rest assured that the people that frequent these resorts are respectful and pleasant. Our fears disappeared as fast as our clothes and inhibitions did.
    PandD ❤️💚💛

We had all those questions as well. Our first trip was this past February. The best advice I received was “jump in”! We went all in, both of us, ontheme nights...actually wish more people participated. Not many men, I felt a bit alone. Plan on dressing up every year though! You will make so many friends. Have fun!

We did our first trip to Hedo in Feb. 2018. We're not in the lifestyle but have been nudists for several years. A bit apprehensive that we would feel pressured to do things out of our comfort zone, but no worries at all! Completely comfortable all day and night....it was sexually charged in a way we'd never experienced any where else. For us it was all day/night foreplay! Don't hesitate.....you meet the greatest people and will have the best time.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarcouple View Post
    My wife and I are not in the lifestyle but not opposed or judgmental of others that are. We are wanting to visit Desire RM in late June. I am 56 and she is 52, neither of us are a ken or Barbie and wife is nervous about that . We have several questions but afraid may be too many for posting. Curious about what really goes on there, what there is do, cost of extras, just want the low down.
    Ordinary people (like those you might see in Sears or even Las Vegas) from North America, Europe, and elsewhere go to Hedo. Some take off their clothes almost as soon as they arrive. Some get partly naked sometime later. A very few finally let it all hang out just before they head home.

Some drink too much. Some never drink anything stronger than the excellent coffee. Some eat too much. Some simply enjoy a selection of well prepared buffet and menu meals (the jerk chicken and various breads are excellent). Some enjoy salads and fruit. Others live on steaks, pizza, fish ...

Many enjoy sitting and lounging in the sun. Others join in pool-side games and activities. Many snorkel, scuba, swim, play water sports and others simply chill-out. Some come as a group member. Many others leave as a member of a group. Some people swap stories and lies. Others swap more intimately. There are occasional pests (take bug spray or learn to say NO). There are occasional parties (join in). There may sudden rain storms (a social occasion). You'll feel the heat.

You make of YOUR vacation what YOU want -- not what someone else desires or determines. Be warned :It's infections, you'll probably be back.

PNK
    Hedo May 1 - 8, 2018
    Trip # 24 over many years

Hello all, lets share pics and videos
    Attached Images Attached Images