Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bliss Cruise Nov 2018 Who's going?

Bliss Cruise Nov 2018 Who's going?

Excited & curious, we have done the resorts, local clubs, nude beaches but never the cruises.....Anyone go before and what can we expect? Thank you

We are total first timers but very excited. Have done a couple of vanilla cruises before and loved it...this will be amazing I'm Sure!

this is our first cruise as well, been to all the resorts several times but not the cruise either. looking forward to it. going to hit the Hilton the day before and the rooftop resort for a few after the cruise. cant come soon enough. there is a facebook page but it is fairly quiet. Bliss Cruise Independence of the seas Nov 11-17th 2018. it is a secret group run by holly berry.

Thank you both "Ohhello" & "natmur" we are very excited to try out lifestyle cruises. Have heard great things about them from friends. We have done vanilla cruises and enjoy them but were never sure how the lifestyle ones would be. Thank you for the information on the facebook group, will definitely check it out. Question on joining facebook groups, when you join is this something everyone can see you have joined or are a part of or is it private?

this one is private, but you never know i guess.lol
    so we are in the process of making a separate profile as a couple for pages like that. we have done other cruises as well but i think this one will be a lot more fun..... hopefully we can find out about the excursions and booze packages soon.

We will check it out, not a bad idea to create a separate profile though. I did see some info on excursions, maybe it was general so specific options would be great so we can plan ahead.

Hi all....We looked into the FB page but couldn't find the private group. We'd like to begin getting to know some of our ship mates and thought this group would be a great addition.
    Cheers..

FYI, the Hedo and Cozumel (clothing optional) shore excursion tours are now available on the Royal Caribbean website as well as other clothing optional excursions...(ie. catamaran/snorkel)

Thank you, we are looking into excursions tonight as someone said to book early to ensure you get in before they get full. We have been to Hedo many times so not sure that would be worth it for a day, unless there was a big group going that we can have a blast with at the pool party, etc. Naked snorkeling, BBQ sounds great. Cozumel (Senotes) are always fun but would like to see what groups are doing. I could not find the facebook group either. Will look again tonight as maybe we can see what groups are leaning towards for excursions, etc.

Hi there! we are also first-timers. Excited about new experiences. Booked a night at Westin.

Quote Originally Posted by dublin View Post
    Hi there! we are also first-timers. Excited about new experiences. Booked a night at Westin.
    That's awesome. We will be booking excursions this week, not sure what we are leaning towards. Maybe Hedo at Jamaica and Nude Beach BBq in mexico.

159 days to go my cruise countdown tells me. Gotta start hitting the gym!

we've booked catamarans for jamaica and mexico

We've booked the Hedo excursion and the beach bbq as well....sand, surf, tequila, rum.....and a bit o' sunshine on my bum....
    Last edited by Mtncpl; 06-15-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Awesome. A friend told us that the beach bbq in Mexico has a mini water park as well which adds naked water slides to the fun, with the "sunshine on my bum"... Lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast