Thread: First timer ! Bisex guys 29yrs - is it ok

First timer ! Bisex guys 29yrs - is it ok

Hi guys

New here and it will be my first time
    My partner and i are bisexual and i wonder of hedo 2 is the right placs for us
    Can you guys tell me about that !

Thx a lot!

Anyone here can help ??

OK, I'll be the first. I personally don't have any problem with a person's sexual preference, but IMHO, like society in general, guests at HEDO are just beginning to become comfortable with the LGBTQ community. I have seen guests watch a gay male couple with interest, and I watched two women get up and walk away in disgust when a straight guy gave another straight guy a quick reach around as a joke. The locals and staff may be another story as homosexuality is still highly frowned upon in Jamaica. If I were you I would still go to HEDO, but maybe reserve your intimate interactions for your room. At least for a few more years until society is more accepting.
    Now this is just my opinion based on my observations, there may be others here who will have a different opinion or may be able to recommend a week that may best suit your lifestyle

Blog Entries
    FYI, Temptation Cancun is very gay friendly.
    --
    Upcoming: HedoII June11-16, 2018
    Past:
    DesireRivieraMaya Jun’16
    Temptation Feb’14
    HiddenBeach May’12
    DesireCabo Dec’08
    HedoIII Feb’08

Our virgin trip report for HedoIII

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared View Post
    OK, I'll be the first. I personally don't have any problem with a person's sexual preference, but IMHO, like society in general, guests at HEDO are just beginning to become comfortable with the LGBTQ community. I have seen guests watch a gay male couple with interest, and I watched two women get up and walk away in disgust when a straight guy gave another straight guy a quick reach around as a joke. The locals and staff may be another story as homosexuality is still highly frowned upon in Jamaica. If I were you I would still go to HEDO, but maybe reserve your intimate interactions for your room. At least for a few more years until society is more accepting.
    Now this is just my opinion based on my observations, there may be others here who will have a different opinion or may be able to recommend a week that may best suit your lifestyle
    I think this answer to the question is right on. In fact, the same (or a very similar question) was asked a few weeks ago and the same general reply was posted. Discretion is the way to go.

Having been Hedo visitors since the very early days, we have seen a slow evolution in what is (and is not) acceptable to guests, staff, and Jamaica in general. Time was that the naked people were shunted past the fence (where the nude pool is now), and asked to keep it quiet. Nudity was allowed at the main pool, but only past midnight. The place is opening up, but not all guests are really happy with such openness (you only have to read some of the newest guests' questions to understand that).

Stay discrete and enjoy your vacation.

PNK
    May 1 - May 8, 2018

I would discourage M2M PDA simply because Jamaica is not classified as a 'gay friendly' island in the Caribbean. When approached by couples with interest, simply be honest about your likes and dislikes. You will be surprised at the number of 'bi or bi curious' couples there are in the lifestyle. If the couple has a problem with your honesty...it's their problem, not yours. Have a wonderful trip

this might be the week for you to consider if you are trying to find the most accepting week.

https://www.hedonism.com/events-ente...edom-festival/
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62