Thread: Which group?

Which group?

Planning on booking with a group next time we come...feb 23-March 2,2019.
    Lovin’ life is there and we met a lot of them this past trip. Lisa was super nice as well.

Another group which I do not m ow is going that week as well.

What can anyone tell me about rachelsrascals?

As one of the original Rascals I might be a little biased, but they really are some of the best people I have ever met.
    We are not a swingers group so there is never any pressure to hook up with anyone, but if that is your thing there are swingers within the group that you will meet if your looking.
    We are a very diverse group from all corners of the US and Canada, and maybe a few Europeans, that tend to form very strong friendships that extend well beyond the week at the resort, often traveling and getting together when we get back home. I will add that if you are scuba divers, our May and November groups have a very large number of divers in them that often get together back home to dive the Florida Keys or organize other dive related trips.
    With us you will get the mugs, t-shirts, name necklaces, etc that many groups are starting to offer, as well as great group rates, our private meet and greet with prizes, pool party's, and now famous (for the weeks we are there) afternoon premium tequila shot hour on the nude beach.
    Beyond the resort our group has donated to local Jamaican schools and the local veterinary spay and neuter clinics, as well as coming together back home to donate time and money building bikes for underprivileged children at Christmas, and fundraising to support victims of hurricane Irma as well as employees of friends who lost their livelihood in a recent business fire.

Yah I'm trying to make us sound like saints, but like I said above, these truly are some of the best people I have ever met. If you are looking to make friends, this is definitely the group you want to be part of.
    Last edited by dsquared; 03-30-2018 at 12:57 AM.

I think dsquared covered it.
    NCouple43, please feel free to ask me any questions you may have on the group or give us a call at 410-Rascals
    We are an easy going group that likes to have fun and are excited to share the week with Lisa's group.

Thanks so much. We ended up going with lovin’ life. We may a lot of their group during our trip and we really enjoyed hanging with them. We look forward to seeing you all there as well in 10 short months.

We really liked you guys too and sooo happy you are part of our crew!

And I agree with everything said about Rachal's group - I've been friends with them for a long time and they are great. We're definitely going to bring some kick a--energy and laughter to our week in February. :*
    Lovin' Life Returns to H2!
    February 25 - March 4, 2023

https://sites.google.com/view/lovinlife/home
    A Castaways Travel Agency Group

Quote Originally Posted by NCcouple43 View Post
    Thanks so much. We ended up going with lovin’ life. We may a lot of their group during our trip and we really enjoyed hanging with them. We look forward to seeing you all there as well in 10 short months.
    No worries, we will see you there, Lisa runs a great group. Feel free to stop by our daily Happy Hours at 4pm on the nude beach.