Thread: New to Nude Travel - Hidden Beach trip coming up - body concerns

New to Nude Travel - Hidden Beach trip coming up - body concerns

Hi...My boyfriend and I (age 70 & 67) going to Hidden Beavh in late April. I am a first time naturist - freaking out. I have no problem with others nudity. Just fearful of my first time. My body has been through a lot of surgeries, large weight loss and still losing so excess and creppy skin. Has anyone gone through this, how did you make out and tips to calm these fears. I really want us to have a good time. Thanks!

Do not fear. You will see all body types and all ages. There are 40 some rooms so 80 odd people. Go to your local grocery store and look around and now imagine them with no clothes. That is what you see at HB. You will have several other couples your age or older there with you. We all have scars from life so that is not a worry. You will be complemented on your weight loss. HB has some of the nicest, openminded, guest you wll ever meet. Most nudist are extremely openminded and non judgemental. Some of the best conversations I've ever had have been in the hot tub at HB. You and your boyfriend are already over the hard part, you paid! The rest is easy Once you go through the gates you will never look back! It is pure heaven! If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Hi, new to the forum, and fairly new to nudism. We go to Cypress Cove and it's gratifying to see all different types of people and bodies. I truly believe there is beauty in every body out there. Be comfortable in your skin (even if there is a lot of it) and everyone else will be comfortable with you as well. Enjoy HBR! We are going in July.