Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex Swing

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar

Sex Swing

Any chance that Hedo 3 has a Sex SWING on site ,if not is anyone bringing one in August me and my wife have been dying to try one

No I don't thank you will find a sex swing but you never know someone may bring one.
    we were with a group one time that had one, left it out alll night and the next day it was gone.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCPLEJUSBROWS View Post
    Any chance that Hedo 3 has a Sex SWING on site ,if not is anyone bringing one in August me and my wife have been dying to try one
    when are you going? not that we have one, but just wondering

you should look into getting a swing - i bought one off ebay a few years ago - but you have to search for the right one - they have those mass produced kinds, but i found one that advertised "made for women by woman" - it is literally made by some family in the Ozarks. when you see it you'll know what I'm talking about - its padded in every way and looks as comfortable as can be - and it is. my wife laughed and rolled her eyes but she LOVES it - find a stud in your ceiling - we have a huge walk in closet - apply the hook and BAM your all set. put it up when your using it and take it down when your done. the closet allows us to have a "buffer" (sound wise) from the kids that are in the computer room right next door to the master bedroom all too often.

but taking the whole contraption to hedo isn't really an option - would need a separate piece of luggage for it.

we will be cumming to hedo 3 august 7-12 .......we would love to get a real swing they look like a lot of fun ..maybe we can cum by and use yours Rich&Dawn

Hey my husband I will be traveling to Hedo III Aug 5th-12th...Maybe we can meet and hang out

My husband and I will be traveling to Hedo 3 aug 5th - 12th...maybe we can meet....

where are you cumming from Thyc?

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCPLEJUSBROWS View Post
    where are you cumming from Thyc?
    We are cumming from Tampa FLorida...What about you guys?

guys - if your really looking for a great sex swing and not just the run of the mill mass produced uncomfortable stuff that you find in most adult shops, try this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOVE-THIS-COMFOR...QQcmdZViewItem

wife loves it, very comfortable - worth every cent!!! and no, i don't work for the company : )
    Last edited by Rich&Dawn; 06-13-2007 at 06:43 PM. Reason: wrong url

THYC email us at blkcplejusbrowsn@aol.com we would like too talk to you guys

I was looking at this thread and have what is, perhaps, a silly question. What is the purpose of a sex swing? I understand that variety concept, but is it that much better (different) for the guy or girl?

We are also going to Hedo III.
    My hubby bought a RockHer World Swing also. It is the Best ever, Better than our first swing. I had my first Big O in the swing. But we paid way more than the price on ebay, I think he got ours at the local sex shop.

Quote Originally Posted by jwell100 View Post
    I was looking at this thread and have what is, perhaps, a silly question. What is the purpose of a sex swing? I understand that variety concept, but is it that much better (different) for the guy or girl?
    sex with the swing is very much like having sex in a pool -meaning the weightlessness - you can kind of bounce the wifey on you with minimal effort.

but the swing lends some sexual freedom to us - our youngest is 13 and the computer room is right next to our master bedroom - so i have the hook in the ceiling in our walk in closet - being inside the closet provides buffer for us "sound wise". so it works for us.

We were hoping to test drive one first before buying one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast