Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 more...but prob not the last...noob questions

that is why hedo gives out bonuses to EVERYONE that works there. there are a lot of employees there you never even see, but they all work hard.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I did have a good candid chat with a lady working at Hedo. She is young, and aspires to one day make the kind of money that would allow her to be a guest at a nice resort, rather than an employee. Good aspirations. We discussed the wealth of people in the US and Canada, but then I asked her how much she pays for rent. She's a single mother with two children, and her rent is less than $100 per month. Now she doesn't make enough to be "rich," but when you factor in the low cost of living in Jamaica, her standard of living is fairly close to what you would find for a young single mother working as kitchen help or a bartender for a US hotel or resort.
    Mitch & Melisa

Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    I did have a good candid chat with a lady working at Hedo. She is young, and aspires to one day make the kind of money that would allow her to be a guest at a nice resort, rather than an employee. Good aspirations. We discussed the wealth of people in the US and Canada, but then I asked her how much she pays for rent. She's a single mother with two children, and her rent is less than $100 per month. Now she doesn't make enough to be "rich," but when you factor in the low cost of living in Jamaica, her standard of living is fairly close to what you would find for a young single mother working as kitchen help or a bartender for a US hotel or resort.
    Exactly
    Scott & Kathy Upcoming trips:

2019 Jan 2nd to 12th Hedo with Toms Trips Lifestyle Month Swingers Delight
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...uary-week-two/

2019 April Lifestyle Fantasy Week Hedo April 13th to 20th
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h.../fantasy-week/

2019 Oct 12th to 19th Hedo Toms Trips Oktoberfest Week -
    http://www.tomstrips.com/hot-trips/h...s/oktoberfest/

I personally think the worst job (that I can witness) are the young ladies that have to clean the public bathrooms during the day. Nothing like heading from the hot-tub, drinking all day, to the men's room and seeing a woman scrubbing away at the filthy urinals. I always feel a little ashamed about how good I have it.

Quote Originally Posted by cahhhoo View Post
    I personally think the worst job (that I can witness) are the young ladies that have to clean the public bathrooms during the day. Nothing like heading from the hot-tub, drinking all day, to the men's room and seeing a woman scrubbing away at the filthy urinals. I always feel a little ashamed about how good I have it.
    I agree 100%. Remember the old saying about when you start feeling sorry or pitty for yourself for whatever reasons. Just look to the person next to you and you will realize how good you have it.

as far as one of the toughest jobs at Hedo I would nominate the girl making pizzas at the nude bar brill at midnight. Working the nightshift while making food for a group of naked, drunk people (well not all are drunk obviously) has to be pretty trying.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

That is Dorth! We love her!

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDoHedoWeDo View Post
    That is Dorth! We love her!
    She has all the patience in the world! Last year on the last night of our trip there was a line that was 20 people deep. Unfortunately there was one couple who had arrived earlier that day and either they were just worn out from the day of travel and packing in as much fun on the first day of Hedo or they were just straight up full time jerks but they were wearing her out about how long it was taking. They also refused to take their clothes off and had a few unkind words for the security guard who told them they had to derobe (female security tried and then walked away when it was clear the couple wasn't budging). There is really nothing worse than being rude to the Hedo workers so I had some choice words for them which were mostly rooted in logic as in, "hey four pizzas in the oven at one time and about 10 minutes to cook them. Do the math, asshats. Also refusing to disrobe is more about respecting your fellow vacationers who are all naked." Anyway before I became the belligerent American too my wife calmed me down and in the general awesome Hedo spirit everyone around the rude couple was extra vocal expressing their appreciation for Dorth (assuming that is short for Dorothy?) when she took orders and delivered food. Don't know if the couple took note of it and hopefully they were just tired and cranky from the long day but Dorth did her absolute best to put on a smile and power through it. She is a trooper for sure!
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12