Thread: Moderator??

Question Moderator??

I posted a new H2 trip report and it said it had to be reviewed by the moderator before it would be posted since it was the 1st post with my new username. Anyone have any contact with him/her who can help me get it posted?

I tried using the form to contact them, no luck...

Lisa

Not so sure there is an active moderator for this board. One of the executive managers for Hedo tried to contact the moderator to correct certain errors (such as the URL for the "official" site) and nothing came from that effort. The URL for the "official" site is still wrong.

Maybe you have to have a certain number of posts before you can post it without a moderator "approval" since you're considered a "Junior Member" and not a "Registered User"
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

I did ours and it posted right away.

By the way, great meeting you on the Trip. I think we are going to book with y’all next time.

I'm a virgin re-born! LOL! Just wanted to change my profile name, but they don't do that either, so started over with my real one....

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by NCcouple43 View Post
    I did ours and it posted right away.

By the way, great meeting you on the Trip. I think we are going to book with y’all next time.
    You guys are awesome!!! It was so great meeting you and you are very welcome to join us. Can't seem to post a trip report on that page yet, but here are some pics that you can share and my reports if you want some smiles (2019 rates are also on this site).

https://sites.google.com/view/lovinl...reports-photos

Lisa