Thread: New couple Feb 24-March 4, 2018

New couple Feb 24-March 4, 2018

I meant to write this the day we arrived home, but I was exhausted from all the fun we had on our first trip to Hedo. I will do my best to give as many details as possible, but some are even too racy to write on here.
    We arrived on the 24th and did not use Club Mobay. Glad we did not...it was so fun trying to figure out who would be at our resort while in the customs line. We got a few guesses correct. We used Rocky’s to take us to the resort. Rocky was actually our driver. He was so nice and we will use them again. Be ready though, jamaica’s Roads are narrow and the drivers are confident! Hold on to your hat!
    We arrived and check in was smooth. We heard our first Welcome Home and had no idea what they were talking about. We stayed in a garden prude room. We were near the road, but never ever had any issues with noise. It was raining as we arrived so we took a nap from the long trip. Woke to sunshine and did a tour of the upper reaprt (gift shop, piano bar, etc before heading to the japanese restaurant. Before going in we grabbed some drinks and met some seasoned travelers. Their advice, “just jump in”. Dinner was good and we met some more new friends. To the bar we went again and low and behold we were really welcomed to Hedo as their was some heavy petting, I mean heavy petting going on behind us. My wife said, well we have seen it all so we are good to go from here.
    To the piano bar we went and I loved singing with Stephanie. We went every night they were open. I sang Proud Mary with her and Friends in low places during the week. It was a blast and everyone was so supportive. We closed the bar and headed to the hot tub. Glad we took a nap. We got undressed and walked in. No big deal! It was so fun. We did stop by the playroom on the way back to the room. We were the only ones in there. We played a little and then found the sex swing..played a little more.
    The next days were literally all the same. We woke up and headed to breakfast and then to the beach. No problem finding a chair. We could hear the music from the pool and it made a fun atmosphere.
    My wife and I love to play kadima, or paddle ball, in the water. First time we did that naked! I missed many more shots as I paid more attention to my wife. We chose to eat lunch at the buffet. The salads were so good! After lunch we always went to the nude pool. What a party and the friendliest people on earth. Everyone introduces them self and all names were easy to remember. Being 6’6” and my wife 5’10” we were easy to remember as well.
    We are not in the LS, but enjoyed being flirted with and appreciated the no pressure attitude.
    Overall, my wife and I had the best week of our 16 year marriage. We had a perfect one going in and came out even closer. I think we had sex three times a day, once on a mattress in the ocean! We hit the playroom nightly. We made great friends. I will not mention names, but if you remember meeting us....we remember meeting you as well and thank you for showing us a great time! We will be back. In just our first three days home we have been so close with each other. We have a special secret between us now. It is electric.

We plan to go again next year and cannot wait to rebook.

Great trip report and so glad to hear you "just jumped in"! We think that is the bet advise for new couples. And sounds like it worked out great for you!
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Thanks for the report and glad you enjoyed your first experience by jumping right in. Got a kick out of your comment about Jamaican drivers being confident...very politically correct! lol
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

So nice reading a trip report. Sounds like you guys really found what makes hedo special for nonswingers. It is nice to that secret between you both isn’t it.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH