This was our second trip to Hedo and my wife and I agreed our six days there were the best vacation we had ever had! The first thing we did when we came home was book 12 days at the end of October and beginning of November later this year. Would have booked more, but the the resort was sold out the next week in November.

My wife and I are not swingers, but we are mild voyeurs and exhibitionists. We like sex outdoors and with the possibility that people are watching. We love to watch other people having sex in public. All-in-all, Hedo may be the optimal vacation spot for our proclivities. I'll try to do the rest chronologically.

Sunday: We arrived around 1:00 pm. Our room wasn't ready, so we went to the buffet and had lunch. We were over dressed, but it was great to get back in the Hedo mood. We love to people watch while at Hedo, and the folks at lunch did not disappoint.

We wandered down to the beach. We took off our clothes, and just carted them around. We headed over to the nude beach, but there weren't any chairs available, so we headed down to the prude side and found some in the shade. We just hung out and read for a couple of hours. We put on our clothes, headed up and got our luggage and headed to the room. Last year, we had an upgraded room with a balcony/deck. We tried to book the same thing this trip, as the balcony was a major turn on for us. We had sex up there several times a day and enjoyed the quasi-public nature of it without the concern of someone getting in our face about it. This trip, I guess we had an upgraded room, but no balcony. We were a bit disappointed, but it turned out great. It forced us to find other places to have outdoor sex, which we did. We just went for it and mostly, no one hassled us. Anyway, we unpacked, had sex, and enjoyed the ceiling mirror. Once again, I told my wife that we were going to get a ceiling mirror at home. Once again, she pretended to believe me.

We cleaned up and got ready for dinner. We love the Hedo dinner crowd and the provocative to humorous dress. This week, we had everything from Pirates to fairies and fully transparent to fully enhanced clothing. We loved it. At dinner, I like my wife to wear something slightly revealing that is beyond what she can wear at home, but still truly attractive. Sunday night she wore a little black dress that showed her decolletage to advantage and had an open back way down almost to her butt. It was hot and possibly classy at the same time as far as I was concerned. We went to the Japanese restaurant. Can you believe some people don't like sushi? I had a couple of extra pieces. We met a few really nice couples and had a fun conversation. It is slightly less noisy back there so you can talk pretty well and hear each other. We had fun and moved to a table out in the buffet area for dessert. We sat and watched the show for a while and just enjoyed the moment and warm weather. We had a couple of drinks. My wife gets horny after two drinks, so after a while she wanted to head out. We walked the grounds a bit and found a semi dark area. They have the grounds really well lit at night. I'm sure its for security, and we are fine with that. Anyway, we found a semi-dark location and my wife took off her dress, knelt down and gave me a blow job. After a while, I turned her around, she put her hands on a tree, and we had doggy sex for a while. We headed back to the room and had sex for a while more and then went to sleep pretty early. Only a half day at Hedo and it was awesome.

Monday: I'll try to post tomorrow. This takes longer to write than I expected.