Thread: Missing hedo...

Missing hedo...

Isah and i had a blast oct 2017 ysw. Sadly she had severe cough during the week so she didnt enjoyed it as much. We learned a lot and isah loved the playroom. We are now planning for a second trip and isah is ready to wear red beads. Hedo we miss u wait for us were coming back...

We went ysw last july ,within 2 days was coughing and congested people told us it was air conditioner, still had amazing week ,only did playroom once and enjoyed ourselves ,and boy ur girl got a pretty tushie

Red beads? Can you elaborate?

oops red necklace in YSW

Last year we didnt even wore the green necklace. I think green means open minded and red is full swap situational. We talked to wear the red ones this year at least to maybe get more opportunity to get to know other couples

Oh thank you im so much. She does and shes proud of it too

We are missing hedo and the many friends we met. Especially the friends that taught me how to make my wife squirt at the hot tub. So sexy watching her being pleasured, wow getting horny just thinking about it. Absolutely can’t wait to come back. JP037 maybe you can tell me about the necklace colors and what each color means.

Quote Originally Posted by jp0317 View Post
    Oh thank you im so much. She does and shes proud of it too
    She should be proud of it. Great looking TUSH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjcookie View Post
    We are missing hedo and the many friends we met. Especially the friends that taught me how to make my wife squirt at the hot tub. So sexy watching her being pleasured, wow getting horny just thinking about it. Absolutely can’t wait to come back. JP037 maybe you can tell me about the necklace colors and what each color means.

I dont know if the necklace is a group thing but our first trip with ysw we were given nevlace with 2 colors. One is red another is green. Red means you can swing while green means your open minded. We opted for green since we are newbie and havent swing yet. Isah is even ashamed to wear hers she is afraid that someone may touch her inappropriately i told her every one at hedo is nice and it finally sink in to her on the last day. We had fun but the grup is so big and we feel that we are not being included. Or perhaps since we are new we give off that vibe. But there is one nice couple here in ATF that gave isah her first body shot with rum cream. I think he is from playfull pussycats. Isah was very shy at first and when he asked her is she can do body shot with another georgeos lady she flatout refused. But now she regretted it she told me she has a crush on the girl damn i told her she can do any one she likes as long as i can watch. This year i told her we should at least try a threesome by the hot tub. I only got to finger her there she got creeped out by the single guy constantly approaching us so we had to go finish at the beach or playroom. But you know hedo has its magic. Now when we talk about it she regretted being shy she wished i fucked her in the hot tub and said that she dont care if some one watches so im so very excited about this trip i told her we had to be more sociable so we can know more couples. We plan booking 10 to 11 days to max out the experience. Thank you for your help. Sunce weve been to hedo our sex life leveled up a hundred times

My wife was same way ,when we got home regretted not doing more with our week ,I did enjoy others watching us have fun ,hopefully in August we can totally let loose

wow, 5 trips and i had never heard of the color necklaces... what a great idea! it would help a few people for sure... many cannot bring themselves to ask others about sex, this makes it easier!
    pretty cool!
    thanks for that!
    KM

Quote Originally Posted by kmlovepleasure View Post
    wow, 5 trips and i had never heard of the color necklaces... what a great idea! it would help a few people for sure... many cannot bring themselves to ask others about sex, this makes it easier!
    pretty cool!
    thanks for that!
    KM
    I agree colored Necklaces are a cool idea
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

I would be ruined.....colorblind. Haha

Registered User YoungSwingersWk's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Beaded Young Swingers® Week Name Necklaces

All of the YSW attendees at the event receive a beaded necklace that has their name on it, so people can get to know each other easier and learn your lifestyle level.

You can choose the color of necklace;

+ GREEN is for were open minded.
    + RED is full swap situational(right time with the right people).
    + BLUE is for as much action as possible.

This helps like-minded people find what they desire. Plus, there a way too many names to try to remember, especially meeting them with sunglasses on at the pool all day.