Thread: Couples massage in Playa del Carmen?

Couples massage in Playa del Carmen?

The wife and I are going down to Playa del Carmen in June and we're hoping for recommendations. My wife's getting more comfortable with trying some new things.

We don't want any place that's full service/massage parlor style. I'm thinking more of a sensual massage (unless she wants more ).

Thanks in advance!

Did you have any success? We are going in 2 weeks and looking for the same.

Make the drive to Puerto Morelos for a couples massage by Claudia. She charges $250USD for a minimum 2 hour massage. Search for A touch of Magic by Claudia
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

We are headed down and would love to experience a sensual/erotic massage. We really wan to try desire but we where gifted a free week at some other resort do you know if they allow others to Hager massages if not staying there?

You have to be a guest at Desire to use their spa. Go to Claudia for a an erotic tantric couple's massage. Much better than the resort IMHO
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Good morning everybody !! For the couples coming during April , May or June , that would be interested to book an appoinment with me for my workshop and couples sensual , holistic and tantric massage , I'm already booking your appointments.

I work with couples who are looking to explore their sensuality and sexuality. These journeys help you have more pleasure, greater intimacy and connection and guide you to have more love, fun and excitement. This often extends into learning about sexual energy and the connection between sexuality , sensuality and spirituality, how we can use sexual energy for healing, meditation, creativity and expanding ourselves and our relationships

Because sexual energy is such a powerful force we can use it as a channel for healing and exploring many other aspects of our lives. By releasing blockages in these energies we can free ourselves from the patterns of the past and create pleasure experiences and relationships that are fulfilling.

This special workshop gives you the tools to connect with and heal your sensuality. And for sure give you the oportunity to BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !

Touch is a language, in this space we communicate on a level of sensation, of emotion. We feel, in the giving and in the receiving. It goes way beyond words, right to the core of us. It tells us things we know. It allows us to touch something so deep inside of us and in our lovers that transports us to a new place of connection, intimacy and pleasure.

This practical workshop for lovers will guide you in the experience and exploration of the limitless world of touch.

To book your appointment please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.

I'm sure if you are coming and celebrating your birthday , anniversary or honeymoon ,or just because you want to surprise and spoil your honey , this will be an awesome gift for both of you and a super fantastic way to connect with each other and start your trip !

For further information you can also check my web side , trip advisor page , facebook fan page , or just send me an email to my personal email massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with all your questions and doubts.

Send you a big hug and kiss with all my love , looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to work and meet you soon !

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    FB: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY Claudia
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx

Enjoy and amazing experiecne of a sensual ,tantric, loving , healing energy touch!

Hi everybody !! For the couples coming during April , May or June , that would be interested to book an appoinment with me for my workshop and couples sensual , holistic and tantric massage , I'm already booking your appointments.

I work with couples who are looking to explore their sensuality and sexuality. These journeys help you have more pleasure, greater intimacy and connection and guide you to have more love, fun and excitement. This often extends into learning about sexual energy and the connection between sexuality , sensuality and spirituality, how we can use sexual energy for healing, meditation, creativity and expanding ourselves and our relationships

Because sexual energy is such a powerful force we can use it as a channel for healing and exploring many other aspects of our lives. By releasing blockages in these energies we can free ourselves from the patterns of the past and create pleasure experiences and relationships that are fulfilling.

This special workshop gives you the tools to connect with and heal your sensuality. And for sure give you the oportunity to BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !

Touch is a language, in this space we communicate on a level of sensation, of emotion. We feel, in the giving and in the receiving. It goes way beyond words, right to the core of us. It tells us things we know. It allows us to touch something so deep inside of us and in our lovers that transports us to a new place of connection, intimacy and pleasure.

This practical workshop for lovers will guide you in the experience and exploration of the limitless world of touch.

To book your appointment please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.

I'm sure if you are coming and celebrating your birthday , anniversary or honeymoon ,or just because you want to surprise and spoil your honey , this will be an awesome gift for both of you and a super fantastic way to connect with each other and start your trip !

For further information you can also check my web side , trip advisor page , facebook fan page , or just send me an email to my personal email massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with all your questions and doubts.

Send you a big hug and kiss with all my love , looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to work and meet you soon !

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    FB: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY Claudia
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx

A most do during your stay in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya

Hi everybody Welcome back to our beautiful paradise !!! For the couples traveling to Cancún or the Riviera Maya , that have never been with me before that would like to book an appoimtment for my workshop and couples Tantric therapy , I'm already booking your appoinmtments for your coming trip during the next months !
    If you are coming and celebrating any holiday , your birthday , annivesary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be an amazing and unforgetable gift for both of you ! For sure will be an uncredible way to really relax, reconnect with each other and start to enjoy yourselfs and your stay.
    I you want just send me an e-mail to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    You can also check my web side for further information and trip advisor as well , so write me and I will send you all that information.
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too.
    Claudia

NAMASTE♥️
    Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
    fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia
    https://www.anahataagni.com/touch-of-magic
    cel 9982 252568

Amazing Spa w. Tantric Massage

Checkout Prana Spa at PranaSpaPlaya (dotcom) in playa del carmen, they offer Nuru and Tantric massage.

Unlike many other lifestyle places, this one actually provides a luxurious experience

ENJOY!

And if you go, Share what your thoughts :-)

Quote Originally Posted by budfox View Post
    The wife and I are going down to Playa del Carmen in June and we're hoping for recommendations. My wife's getting more comfortable with trying some new things.

We don't want any place that's full service/massage parlor style. I'm thinking more of a sensual massage (unless she wants more ).

Thanks in advance!

We had a nude couples massage at Hedo last week. Fantastic!